Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Have a word with him!

Seen a few posters now suggesting that somebody must have had a word with AN and given him a bit of advice. Alex duely followed said advice and look at what resulted.

Who is the mystery benefactor I wonder?

Ricky Martin would be my guess.😉

Before the play-off final in 2015 the Boro manager said that he turned to Jose Morinho for advise. When they asked AN he was non-plussed and said he turned to his Mum. We all know that at Christmas a lot of people who''s parent live away have them to stay for the festive period. If results change then we can all assume that Mrs Neil has gone back to Glasgow.

I heard someone sat him down and called him a numpty

He seems much better for it

I wouldn''t be surprised it the Derby match was the same as the previous games, until Nelson popped up with his first goal. No change in tactics, just a change in attitude ! Long my it continue .  

We''ll if you''re right Swindon you''re saying the tactics were right all along with attitude being the problem all along. Interesting.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]We''ll if you''re right Swindon you''re saying the tactics were right all along with attitude being the problem all along. Interesting.[/quote]Well Alex Neil reckons this is also true! 

[quote user="VanWink"]Seen a few posters now suggesting that somebody must have had a word with AN and given him a bit of advice. Alex duely followed said advice and look at what resulted.

Who is the mystery benefactor I wonder?

Ricky Martin would be my guess.😉[/quote]

[quote user="VanWink"]Does young Tom have his ear I wonder, for helpful tips and advice?[/quote]