Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

vote with your feet

if you really want change, dont turn up against Derbythe only way youll get it is with an empty stadium, theyve become very disrespectful in recent times and take the high turn out at carrow road as a given, theyll soon get the message if it goes quiet

Ah yeah, not using that season ticket i''ve already paid them for.. that''ll show em

[quote user="STAN"]Ah yeah, not using that season ticket i''ve already paid them for.. that''ll show em[/quote]

youre missing the point, paid for or not, if you want them to take action people need to stay away

You stay away Stan, watch it on a stream and those that want to go, will, and can tell you what it was like on here afterwards.

And if you are not happy with those that attend you can start a thread on that also ;-)

If things turn nasty at Carrow Road he''ll be gone. Things have been rather muted thus far...

It doesn''t work, as the attendance figure is based on tickets sold, not those who have turned up. It would make no difference, the board have said what their intentions are through Jez, if you''re unhappy with that turn up and tell him, send him a letter/email or whatever.

[quote user="STAN"]If things turn nasty at Carrow Road he''ll be gone. Things have been rather muted thus far...[/quote]"nasty" at carrow roadlmao

the board have made their stance very clear, you can boo and hiss all you like they wont sack him until its far too late, we need someone new in early january to give them some room to maneuver but they will do exactly what theyve done many many times before and leave it until its too late, as they did with hughton, roeder etc etc etc

the only way youll make them act is to give them a reminder of what a "community club" is like when the community dont turn up 

[quote user="AJ"]It doesn''t work, as the attendance figure is based on tickets sold, not those who have turned up. It would make no difference.[/quote]

an 3/4 empty stadium with only delia and ed balls present would work, its not about tickets sold/money/figures, its about sending a message

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="AJ"]It doesn''t work, as the attendance figure is based on tickets sold, not those who have turned up. It would make no difference.[/quote]

an 3/4 empty stadium with only delia and ed balls present would work, its not about tickets sold/money/figures, its about sending a message[/quote]

Just out of interest, how many season tickets have you paid for?

[quote user="iron_stan"]if you really want change, dont turn up against Derbythe only way youll get it is with an empty stadium, theyve become very disrespectful in recent times and take the high turn out at carrow road as a given, theyll soon get the message if it goes quiet [/quote]

Don''t turn up against Southampton (or have you already bought your ticket?)

Better to turn up and voice your concerns than stay away

like many have said ticket has already been paid for why give them a easy ride by staying away

It''s probably not worth boycotting a match which isn''t going to be well attended in the first place (Southampton).

What would be better would be a full house on Monday and everyone leave at half time (irrespective of score)...

Apples

IMO If we lose to Brentford and Derby Neil will be gone irrelevant of the attendance or how you interpreted Poxey''s interview.

You can laugh your arse of all you want but if Carrow Road really turns it''ll happen.

but If we beat Brentford then who knows...

[quote user="norfolkngood"]Better to turn up and voice your concerns than stay away

like many have said ticket has already been paid for why give them a easy ride by staying away[/quote]

its not about giving them an easy ride, not about money paid or lost, its about demonstrating that the fans are the ones who are unhappy with the way the club is being run, its about making a point

you can sing all the songs you want they wont do anything

[quote user="Mr Apples"]It''s probably not worth boycotting a match which isn''t going to be well attended in the first place (Southampton).

What would be better would be a full house on Monday and everyone leave at half time (irrespective of score)...

Apples[/quote]

i did say the derby game tbf

I''ll still keep going to home games but screw going to the cup game. £25? You are having a laugh if we were doing well let alone now.

I don''t think I can bring myself to spend £25 on a reserve match. I''m guessing the turnouts going to be pretty poor on that one.

As for boycotting a league match you can p*ss right off.

Agreed its quite expensive. Especially compared to the cup game last season against better opposition. But on the plus side it''s nice to be able to go to a game with family rather than having us in separate places all around the ground. There will be seven of us there.

Bloody hell NN, you''ll make up 50% of the attendance with you lot!

Hopefully we win, the £25 doesn''t seem so bad if you have a family day out and smiles to go home with!

That''s my issue with it hogesar, if we fail to perform and lose it''ll feel like I''ve wasted an evening and £25 and for that reason I''m not bothering. I certainly hope we win and that those who go enjoy the game, though!

I''ve just tried voting with my feet but gripping a pen with your toes is quite tricky

[quote user="Herman"]Were you planning on going iron-stan?[/quote]

It''s no good asking him a question. He doesn''t answer them!

Not entering the ground until after kick off would be an idea.

People would send a message and still see most of the game.

( Assuming the club has the good sense to keep all the entrances open)

Good sense at the club seems to be in decline at the moment though, much like the team.

Did think about Southampton long and hard, but why waste a football day, when I can enjoy a pre match lunch with my family (don''t see much of each other during the week)watch a match without too much expectation on the result, the alternative is sit at home and watch a dodgy stream, or soccer Saturday wishing I was at Carrow Road, and then taking to the keyboard and moaning about whatever simply because I was not there ?... no thanks, have my £25 tickets and will be there, and very happy at that.

Now if Jez was to invite me to one of these forums, that would be different, I might well vent some frustrations in his general direction.

I''m afraid it is far far too late for this sort of thing.

He should have gone last year not this and we now face a period of major recontruction to make us competitive again, whenever he goes.