Sign in to follow this  
Gary  Hinchliffe

The "Worthy out" boys are pathetic!!!!

Don''t people get it yet?  Stop moaning about "only" beating Hull, Brighton, Plymouth & Ipswich will you? You can only beat who you play on the day, yes we had a rocky start but it was a team which had yet to gel properly and re-adjust to Championship football.  I think some people thought we had a right to turn up and win every game, just because we were in the Premiership for one season. 

This run has come at a perfect time for us, Reading aside (which we didn''t deserve to lose), you couldn''t ask for much more recently.  I''ve just heard Tony Gale say on Sky Sports that the Championship season is a marathon, not a sprint, we would all do well to remember this.

I have confidence in Worthy, I think an automatic spot is a big ask now but I feel sure of a play-off position come the end of the season.  Before anyone accuses me of being an ostrich (See Tumbleweeds post on another topic), I''m not, I just feel we are turning a corner, Worthy is a relatively young manager and still learning, there will be mistakes along the way but let''s all get behind him.

Although not a total Worthy supporter I wouldn''t want to see him sacked at the moment.

Yes he has made mistakes had he played Doherty and Shackell in defence at the end of last season I feel we would still be in the Premiership (remember Fleming outjumped by Hughes at Palace for their second goal).

The squad is stronger than when he took over but I also feel he has a long term plan look at the youth set up and I feel that it is here where he has made probably the wisest move with the appointment of David Williams as coach. The under 18''s have only lost one game so far this campaign and if coached properly at that age will be the greatest asset the club can have.

Not quite sure what the point of your post is Mook other than to claim that replying to an accusation is not now permissable.Might have been a better idea to point out the innaccuracies in my post rather than set yourself up as self appointed regulator.I suppose the latter is easier though.