Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Appeal Brady's Red Card?

What is the process when the games rare in such a short space of time?

If we appeal, can he play Monday? Then the ban starts after the appeal fails?

If not, he misses the Derby game anyway, so thats 1 game. If we don''t appeal, he misses the FA cup game in which he won''t have played in anyway, meaning he would only have 1 game left of the ban anyway?

Is it even worth appealing

I thought it was harsh, watching Bein, both commentators thought the same. Must be worth a try. It was a 49/51% honest challenge.

This is where I sympathise with Alex Neil. It was an absolutely F****** ridiculous decision, neither player went in with ''intent'' and I hope the referee has the most f****** sh1t New Year possible, twat.

Happy New Year to Pinkun posters though, we''re in this together 👍

To be honest i was not surprised it was a red

after watching it again i can see why he sent brady off

50 /50 yes

but boot to boot no

if you look brady would have made contact with the players foot lower leg but moved his foot higher hitting the player in the groin / lower stomach not a stamp or two footed but i think could of been avoided

The Brentford player involved was the same one that was hobbling after previously being tackled. Brady clearly intended to finish him off and therefore fully deserved to be red carded.

Of course we need all players available so an appeal is worth it.

I don''t think it''s worth appealing. Not a clear cut wrong decision even though I agree it''s harsh and probably wrong. The FA will back the ref.

I thought it was much worse than harsh, it was completely bloody wrong!

They always say to think of it the other way round would you have appealed for a red from the stands? Not a chance! 50/50 and these crap refereeing decisions are going to make slide tackling a thing of the past.

I haven''t seen the incident yet but loads are saying it was very harsh and 50 v 50 so really I think we should appeal

No, he will have been sent off for serious foul play, which is a three-match ban. A bit harsh but would be surprised if the FA overturned it.

Referees have totally lost it and hopefully it''s coming to a head

They need to be told how s4it they are so they can flounce off on strike and get zero sympathy

Lessingham, the ban would only be increased if it is lost and deemed a ''frivolous appeal''. Don''t think it would be frivolous to appeal it, think he may get it rescinded.

Just seen it and I think we should definitely appeal. In my opinion I feel Brady receives more contact than the Brentford player