Sign in to follow this  
Cantiaci Canary

Hogan

Having paid 27 million £ already for 10 goals not surprised they are looking for a striker! 2.7 million a goal. And who wanted to sign McCormack (who in fact has got 2 to his name!?)

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Big talk only ... he''ll be at Villa for £9m by the middle of the window.[/quote]Maybe Pulis is interested and from his presser today it sounds like Lai and Yunyi Investment are backing him. He originally wanted 3 players Now he''s talking 4 or 5 bids have already been tabled. It looks like we''ll be busy hopefully

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Charlie Wyett claims that Villa are after him this window for £9m ... here we go again???![/quote]

In our current system I dont see how he fits.

We need a sub 11 second 100m running 6 foot 2 + beast who can win headers and hold up the ball + press the opposition + and get on the end of crosses with the work rate of a hyperactive Jack Russel.

I dont really see many of those players TBH under 40 million.

Watching recent games playing upfront for us is a semi impossible task.

Without a change of manager/approach any new strikers are a waste of money we have good enough ones for this level.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]I can''t imagine what that must feel like.[/quote]Apologies I meant no offence and didn''t mean to come across as gloating, just explaining what I''ve heard

[quote user="baggie192"][quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]I can''t imagine what that must feel like.[/quote]Apologies I meant no offence and didn''t mean to come across as gloating, just explaining what I''ve heard[/quote]

No offence taken in the slightest!

We don''t have the funds for this and I can see a loan deal for another striker, like Grabban this January.

It''ll be an interesting transfer window as AN will no doubt be here, what squad will be left come Feb the 1st!

[quote user="Indy"]We don''t have the funds for this and I can see a loan deal for another striker, like Grabban this January.

It''ll be an interesting transfer window as AN will no doubt be here, what squad will be left come Feb the 1st![/quote]Tell me when to mention that the wallet is empty. [:P]

Til you''ll be hounded soon enough! As for my fag packet accounts comes from the last AGM and my assumption that without promotion we will be looking at about an 8 million debt come next set of accounts! I can''t see us spending another 9 million when we have three 8 million players not starting a game!

No better than RVW. Really.

A decent poacher with good movement but nothing else. Bennett and Bassong also delt with him comfortably.

We need a pacy player who can hold up and run with the ball. We''ve got a link up/distance shooter, a workhorse who likes to run in behind and I think we now need a player in the mold of Callum Wilson

We certainly don''t need another mediocre poacher, he''d never get a game for one thing!