Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Norwich complete first January signing.

Obviously not gonna play a first team game for a good 5 years and we''ve likely paid less than 100k so you won''t hear me moaning about it being another attacking midfielder.

More a signing for Gregg Broughton and the under 23''s than our first real Ales Neil signing this Jan

I''ve just checked out a translation of his NCTV interview, apparently prawn rings and oven chips are on particularly good offer at the moment.

[quote user="The Unsullied "]Christ how we have fallen

I wonder if he knows an Icelandic scampi supplier[/quote]

Gregg Broughton took over as head of academy recruitment towards the end of the year. Would this be his signing or even his first signing?

[quote user="Ginja"]Not sure he''ll feature much this season though [;)][/quote]Maybe he''ll get a chance at the start of next season in Agust [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Unsullied "]Christ how we have fallen

I wonder if he knows an Icelandic scampi supplier[/quote][/quote]Forget to mention the portion size but it looks about a dozen pieces at least unless the packet is misleading.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Unsullied "]Christ how we have fallen

I wonder if he knows an Icelandic scampi supplier[/quote][/quote]Forget to mention the portion size but it looks about a dozen pieces at least unless the packet is misleading.[/quote]

Evidence to present to the club from the master detective

Some good youngsters.

Looks like our transfer policy may be jam tomorrow.

Should have tried harder to sign him 3 years ago. I just got back yesterday from a New Years trip to Iceland. Bloomin'' expense with the weak pound and strong Krona. Apparently Reykjavik is the most expensive city in Europe right now.

Well worth a visit though ;-)

Found this tonight whilst browsing the local news. This lad is headed to Bologna, but was here on trial a couple of years back?

Icelandic league football is probably Conference North/South standard at best, at a guess. Any lad that looks as though he might look promising gets shipped out at an early age

https://www.dv.is/433/2019/9/2/hk-lanar-ara-til-bologna/

arip.jpg

Edited by How I Wrote Elastic Man