Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Mike Phelan

He was here. For about a week. Wasn''t Phelan (sorry) being understudy to AN. I''d have him back here in place of Irvine though or McAvoy who I''m still unsure of what he actually does.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i would have him here did wonders at hull considering they had no team to start with[/quote]

What wonders? He probably did a lot of wondering, like why he took that job

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Buh

He''s a number two

Either way he s gone, gone, gone and they have lost that lovin Phelan.[/quote]Don''t go getting all righteous Lessingham.

Don''t go getting all righteous Lessingham.

I won''t Tilly, and i won''t let the secret out that you buy all the scampi on the clubs behalf, from a well known cash & carry, hence why all portions have been scaled down by at least 3 pieces.

Phelan''s never a front man and his ''got three weeks to live'' media face made him a curio amongst the PL managers.

Good number two, but that''s his level I''m afraid.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Don''t go getting all righteous Lessingham.

I won''t Tilly, and i won''t let the secret out that you buy all the scampi on the clubs behalf, from a well known cash & carry, hence why all portions have been scaled down by at least 3 pieces.[/quote]You obviously did not look at my trolley close enough Lessingham as it was all alcohol. [;)] Nice personalised number plate on your wheels by the way. [:P]

A Load of Squit wrote the following post at 03/01/2017 10:01 PM:

"Shame, he''s going miss out on the rest of the year of culture."

😀

TIL1010

You obviously did not look at my trolley close enough Lessingham as it was all alcohol. Wink [;)] Nice personalised number plate on your wheels by the way.

I did spot copious amounts of booze Tilly, but pretty sure upon closer inspection would have seen an equally large volume of frozen scampi ;-)

If they''re in for Rowett it''s a future move, I''d imagine they see themselves relegated back to the Champ with Rowett leading the way to bounce them back. Kind of smart thinking I suppose.

The Unsullied

Lessingham the scampi situation is no laughing matter I am boycotting the gunn club for the rest of the season in protest.

Trust me I am not laughing, especially as I now know who Mr Big is and why this has been going on, the club are not at fault here, they have put their faith on "middleman" to supply them with quality product, only to find it was more than the scampi tails that were being trimmed, portions have been getting dropped by one piece every other home game, and no one noticed anything, until now. Thanks to some undercover detective work, I have every confidence that the law of the land shall see this wrong put right.

If not our very own CID will be issuing free drinks with every scampi order (have you seen his trolley? massive)

What next for undercover detective, i''ve noticed the chips in the Gunn club were looking a lot skinnier recently.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i would have him here did wonders at hull considering they had no team to start with[/quote]

Was it Phelan who suggested Johnson playing on the left (as he didnt have the discipline to play as a defensive midfield player) ?

Morgan wrote

I''d have him back here in place of Irvine though or McAvoy who I''m still unsure of what he actually does.

The pie man does what he does best Eat Pies

he didnt do a bad job considering he started the season with only 14 senior pros, no transfer budget and an owner looking to sell

we could do a hell of a lot worse than re hiring him as a coach and using him to teach martin, klose, bassong, bennett etc how to actually fucking defend, our current coaching staff clearly havnt got a scooby