Sign in to follow this  
The Raptor

Supporters survey email

I''m not sure it''s going to make good readin at the moment. Anyone else fill it in? Is ''sell it and buy a centre back'' an appropriate answer to the question how can the big screen be improved?

My response to the screen question was to replace it with seats...

The club have obviously targeted trying to get people into seats earlier, I guess to spend more money in the ground - but obviously we have nothing in terms of pre match or half time entertainment

We could put away fans in those seats and then they''d have to swing round and look at the Barclay just after we score....

Bring back the Crossbar Challenge!

Or The Sky Strikers!

Or play a loop of Vicky Gomersall on SSN from earlier today - quite interesting I read on another thread.

Or the Zorbs. Morty in one, LDC in the other.

Replace the giant screen with an elevated chair for Captain Canary to sit in. Every time we score a goal, the seat drops and Captain Canary plunges into a giant pool of water.

Not that it bothers me but find it odd we went for a massive screen pushing advertisements at people only to provide no prematch or half time entertainment to keep people in their seats where they can see it.

Also annoyed me that they stopped reading out the away team before kick-off at the start of the season. For me it''s all part of the pre-match build-up!

There was a perfectly good forum on the club website once. They got rid of it tho. I doubt they would bring it back as it would cost the club money.

They could do worse than going to see the New York Knicks to get an idea of how to entertain the crowd before, at half time and also during the game.

Best part is when guys rush out during a timeout with t-shirt machine guns, firing Knicks t-shirts into the crowd. Everyone goes mad and the place gets a real buzz.

Perhaps Delia and a pie machine gun?

Done.Is it only season ticket holders this has been sent out to, or did all fans get it?

[quote user="The Raptor"]There was a perfectly good forum on the club website once. They got rid of it tho. I doubt they would bring it back as it would cost the club money.[/quote]

It wasn''t cost that was the issue Raptor, it was moderating it. In the end they decided to keep their distance rather than trying to moderate a public discussion boards on their own website. Could you imagine the content during our bad run?!

[quote user="Canary Jedi"]They could do worse than going to see the New York Knicks to get an idea of how to entertain the crowd before, at half time and also during the game.

Best part is when guys rush out during a timeout with t-shirt machine guns, firing Knicks t-shirts into the crowd. Everyone goes mad and the place gets a real buzz.

Perhaps Delia and a pie machine gun?[/quote]

Careful! We don''t want any David Brent "just when you think it can''t get any worse, he shoots a fat girl in the face with the t-shirt gun" moments.

Oh I bet they look forward to reading that.

And by " reading that" I mean "put straight in the bin".

Good point Morty , don''t think they spent much time reading mine...I started off with "In case the opinion of the fans would really be valued by the club, it..."

I do wonder what it is for though, probably in the midst of current crisis if they started serving sausage rolls and hot dogs earlier, and enlarged the portions of scampi it''d be enough to keep the majority happy for now...