Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Snowed under

Your autocorrect from "complete" to "compleat" speaks volumes you little tinker! Bet you had many a lunch meeting in the angler (shandy if you are in the qashqai of course)

Crafty Canary wrote;

It amuses me that some people actually believe TG is a professional scout. Professional wind up merchant more like.

Crafty, you are the one on a wind up surely ? TG even has Jez on speed dial, of course he is the real deal.

I fail to see why anybody would doubt TG''s credentials or motives? He''s a valuable contributor to this board.

#JBT

Apples

TG, what can you tell us about our new lad from Iceland?

Not sure if he worked in the Anglia Square one or up St Stephens, but supposedly a hard worker.

[quote user="Number 9"]TG, what can you tell us about our new lad from Iceland?

Not sure if he worked in the Anglia Square one or up St Stephens, but supposedly a hard worker.[/quote]

An exceptional talent.

With a name like True ''Grit'' you really shouldn''t be snowed under!

Just got in.. now that was a hard day. feels like the front door is open, let alone the window. Got to do it all again tomorrow - wouldn''t have it any other way though. I''m just thankful I have a career I''m passionate about.

Just be thankful.

Best,

TG

Don''t forget the washer fluid top up for the qashqai TG

The grit on the roads is a nightmare

Vision is important on the road, and on the pitch

I know you don''t take risks like low washer fluid though. It''s just not worth it

I imagine TG will stop at the Sainsbury''s garage this morning for fuel and topping up washer fluid.

Good to check the tyre pressure when you''re a professional relying on the vehicle.

A pot noodle, banana yoghurt, pork pie and a Woman''s Weekly magazine.

[quote user="Number 9"]I imagine TG will stop at the Sainsbury''s garage this morning for fuel and topping up washer fluid.

Good to check the tyre pressure when you''re a professional relying on the vehicle.

A pot noodle, banana yoghurt, pork pie and a Woman''s Weekly magazine.[/quote]

Would never subject any of my veichles to super market fuel. British Petroleum or Shell only. BP always exceeds my expectations, especially when they have a Wild Bean Cafe - superb.

The impression I get is that Mr Grit was a player, rather than a coach, prior to taking over the scouting operations.

We probably had posters of him during his playing career on our bedroom walls.

Don''t forget though True that with supermarket fuel you can occasionally take advantage of those excellent deals like high powered torches and self-warming gloves. Perfect for those long winters slog days under the cold grey skies.

With all the tens of thousands of miles you cover TG i would have thought supermarket fuel was a no brainer when it comes to Nectar points and Tesco Clubcard ?

I''ve always found Beef Jerky to be an excellent snack for a long motorway journey (just take care to not eat the sachet of desiccant by mistake).

Apples

True Grit''s small fish hook rapidly attracts all the Pink ''un maggots - who ''me me me'' all want to be the first to be skewered and impaled upon it......Whilst the sensible fish just nonchalantly circle around True Grit''s enticing hook, totally ignoring these misanthropic maggots......Preferring instead, to watch these maggots with their post count boosting, attention seekin'' squirming and wriggling antics, with great amusement.....

There''s probably a small maggot in your Apple......and maybe that''s why the ladies pass you by.......Therefore allowing you to spend so much time on this forum.......Wonder if your maggot will develop into a Blow Fly?......

Anyway, back on topic......nah, I just can''t be ar$ed......

Mello please, that''s a pretty poor attempt at trolling and I''m embarrassed for you. If you don''t have anything constructive to add to this topic then please post elsewhere.

Apples

[quote user="Number 9"]I imagine TG will stop at the Sainsbury''s garage this morning for fuel and topping up washer fluid.

A pot noodle, banana yoghurt, pork pie and a Woman''s Weekly magazine.[/quote]Agree, you can''t beat a Woman(''s) Weekly, if you''re lucky.[;)]

It''s understandable that anybody would be envious of TG''s credentials and ''Living the Dream'' lifestyle, but that was just a wholly inappropriate response from Mello.

Anyway, TG do you favour a carbonated soft drink for the cup holder or the flatter, fruit juice variety? I''m partial to a Glaceau Vitamin Water, which provides important dietary supplements and avoids unnecessary bloating during the journey.

Apples

TG anytime you want to meet for a latte at the wild bean cafe to discuss the latest talent let me know. We can hit a costa auto machine if this is convenient

Best

Buh