Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Snowed under

I hope you put the qashquai in for a service in December because you my old chum are going to be doing some serious mileage hoho! Get that travelodge members card ready TG because it is go time

[quote user="Number 9"]It''s good to be busy TG, any word from Jez about transfer activities here?[/quote]

Yep - a defender will be signed. That''s a definitive.

[quote user="True Grit"][quote user="Number 9"]It''s good to be busy TG, any word from Jez about transfer activities here?[/quote]

Yep - a defender will be signed. That''s a definitive.[/quote]

Unfortunately it looks like our best defender will be leaving!

Its been a tough old day today and now to discover TG will not be around for a few weeks. How are we all going to cope without his accurate predictions?

I can always do without his sickly admiration for Jezz so thats a plus

A definitive defender, fantastic, looking forward to that.

Let''s hope that''s definite!

Jez has really got it going on.

I''m confused, I have a mate in the world of pro football and their scouting piece has been done in preparation for the window opening, i.e. most teams have already highlighted who they are looking to get in?!

What ya busy with TG? Maybe you do work for NCFC as we never seem to have a clue who to go for until it''s too late!!

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]I''m confused, I have a mate in the world of pro football and their scouting piece has been done in preparation for the window opening, i.e. most teams have already highlighted who they are looking to get in?!

What ya busy with TG? Maybe you do work for NCFC as we never seem to have a clue who to go for until it''s too late!![/quote]

Exactly the scouts i know have been away since summer or maybe TG is scouting for the summer window ??

Number 9 wrote the following post at 04/01/2017 1:30 PM:

"A definitive defender, fantastic, looking forward to that. "

Good for the snow then.

A scouts work is never done. It''s a 24hr 365 job, those who can''t embrace that don''t last very long in this game, I assure you.

[quote user="True Grit"]A scouts work is never done. It''s a 24hr 365 job, those who can''t embrace that don''t last very long in this game, I assure you.[/quote]

dib dib dib dob dob dob

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]Why all the fuss then about not being very active on here then?

Surely if that statement is true, nothing changes whether it''s January or not??[/quote]

Becuase deals fall through, scouted players get injured/fail medicals, etc. January is the busiest time of year for the professional scout, I assure you.

[quote user="True Grit"]January is the busiest time of year for the professional scout, I assure you.[/quote]But they still find time to post on here. [:D]

TG

Yep - a defender will be signed. That''s a definitive.

Trading the Quashquai in for a Land Rover then TG ? good choice this time of the year, and in your line of work need something that wont stop when see a flurry of the white stuff.

TG, if you werent snowed under between the two Windows you won''t be snowed under during January. You can only reap what you have already sewn.

The qashqai has the low down torque a scout needs

At home at the mean streets around any metropolitan ground and in hackney marshes

Synergy

If TG needs a spotter in his man. I assure you, I check out.

I haven''t got a qashqai but I''m planning on buying a trouser press for my wrangler jeans in the January sales.

True grit

Hope you press your Scouts uniform before you go on your mission

[quote user="Buh"]If TG needs a spotter in his man. I assure you, I check out.

I haven''t got a qashqai but I''m planning on buying a trouser press for my wrangler jeans in the January sales.[/quote]

TG might appreciate company on those long days round Europe, especially a young man with a trouser press.

Buh checks out.

This will revolutionise my productivity as a professional scout. Means I can prep and compleat admin while on the road, something I''ve only dreamt of is to be become a reality. Roll on 2020!

please copy and paste the followimg Into your browser, as this forum platform is so archaic it doesn''t allow you to post links; unless you''re some sort of Russian coding genius. Hopefully by 2020 we''ll have a viable forum.

http://www.macrumors.com/2017/01/05/audi-and-nvidia-autonomous-car-2020/

Costa and the kindle more like TG I know you like your downtime you devil!