Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Neil's comments on Shrodingers cat

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]Says he''s idetified the problem of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics applied to everyday objects. So why did he drop Klose?

[/quote]According to Everett''s Many Worlds interpretation there are lots of Universes where Klose wasn''t dropped.[;)]

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]Says he''s idetified the problem of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics applied to everyday objects. So why did he drop Klose?

[/quote]

because football is all about physiques.

In the interests of wave/particle duality & applied pretentiousness I''m going to post this on Parma''s tactics thread as well ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gb6Le1vJLQ

Ricky

Now if there are some worlds where I posted, then in an infinite universe there must be an infinite number of such ones. Of course there must also be an infinite number where I didn''t.

But, assuming the probability of there being an infinitely small chance of me existing, then surely the latter infinity > the former.

I once got a book out of the library by Georg Cantor about transcendental numbers.

I was quite young. I got stuck on page 5

I''ve never been quite the same since.

Understandable Ron.

I think I may have mentioned before there is great consolation to be found in the Multi verse theory. Every time I stroll home after a dismal defeat, I think about those myriads of doppelganger Ricky''s that are toasting a famous victory.

Did AN state that if you close your eyes Norwich are both Promoted and not Promoted at the same time in a new attempt to divert pressure away from his performances? :P

AJ, the whole range of performances from abysmal to brilliant all exist at the same time. You just don''t get to choose in which universe they occur so AN could be both lucky and unlucky.

Does this damn cat qualify for a dead cat bounce or not, I guess we''ll never know until we get Michael Miles to open the box.

If you are too young to understand this then lucky you.

Cheers

Favourite lines from Creation''s 1967 (non) hit:

Take Your Pick

makes you sick

Saw them live that year. Terrific. First time I''d seen a violin bow used on a guitar.

All such a long time ago, it might as well be from an alternative universe ...