Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

I don't mind paying the £25 but

£25 was a rip, Moxey got it massively wrong and i think the crowd count today will prove that.

He''s done a great job of endearing himself to fans so far!

[quote user="The Unsullied "]When they don''t turn up like today it really p1sses me off

Moxey out, Neil Out, Lambert back[/quote]Waveney out, booooooooooooooo [;)]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="The Unsullied "]When they don''t turn up like today it really p1sses me off

Moxey out, Neil Out, Lambert back[/quote]Waveney out, booooooooooooooo [;)][/quote]

Wolf I don''t often agree with you especially as you have the looks of Susan Boyle but on this occasion I do

You have no idea what I look like, pal.The reality is much, much worse than that.

I paid £25.00.......I saw a less than convincing display but a great last 2 minutes......Now I''m in the boozer.......All hail the smartphone!......CHB scrummy!

The club definitely missed a trick by not making adults £15.00 and kids for a fiver......Bigger attendance, new future fan recruitment and the concourse grub an'' drink Wonga that would have been consumed, filling the punters guts & club coffers......Oh well, never mind......

Decided to move from the security of the Jarrold Stand to a seat 3 feet from Delia so I get all the inside info to pass on to this Board. Must admit it was nice but like being in Gods Waiting Room, most were older than Delia''s mother who I thought for her age looked really good. Also nice to see the next owner the fresh faced young Tom looking very smart also a very sober Delia

PS Where were all the supposed backbone of the supporters the Snake Pit almost empty

Never mind the Snake Pit where on earth was everybody that usually fills the Lower Barclay come rain or shine ?