Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

former player Martin Reagan has passed away

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38542127?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

Can any of the more senior posters remember him?

Yes, I remember him from my early seasons at CR. Left winger, fast and tricky with a good shot. Probably at the tail end of his career when coming from I think Portsmouth. Only around for a couple of seasons before moving on. I believe he went non league and was replaced in the City side by one of my early favourites, Billy Coxon.

RIP Martin Reagan

RIP

Does anyone know when the funeral is ? I still have that reath for LDCs old school teacher who is actually apparanrly still very much alive, the florist said they''d happily redirect it. Bit of a long shot but I don''t suppose he had the nickname Mr chips by any chance ?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Give it a rest. Some people want to respect an ex-player.  I knew nothing about Reagan, would be nice if people could just play it straight for once.For anyone interested, more info about him here -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Reagan

[/quote][Y]An interesting link at the end to his wartime experience and how he tried to find some truths about a disaster.".........nor was information (passed on) on the correct handling procedure for such a

volatile substance as Liquid Nitro Glycerine, which should never have

been transported in ‘Jerry’ cans "