Sign in to follow this  
dave2571

manager

hello all i`m a newbie and have been reading things that have been said , some i agree with some i don`t,On radio norfolk today A.N said there will be changes for the game against soton tomorrow, why! why! why! after being at the match against Derby i saw  NCFC play good football so why not keep same team? , get some spirit together.I am at a complete loss to how he thinks.

Dave, a quick tip for you.

If it''s football related and you say "why why why" then you are obligated to put the name Delilah at the end.

Thanks

[quote user="Number 9"]Dave, a quick tip for you.

If it''s football related and you say "why why why" then you are obligated to put the name Delilah at the end.

Thanks[/quote]

Picture of Delia....r

;)

The lineup will always have changes because AN draws it from a lotto ball machine each Friday at colney

having attended todays match against soton as much as it wasn`t a bad result i feel had the manager kept the same team as against derby there would be no need for a stupid replay in midweek, with the nelson there and Wes in midfield NCFC would be in the next round proper. Is` ok to want to give others a runout but surely you must play to win and that means playing your best team.

[quote user="dave2571"]having attended todays match against soton as much as it wasn`t a bad result i feel had the manager kept the same team as against derby there would be no need for a stupid replay in midweek, with the nelson there and Wes in midfield NCFC would be in the next round proper. Is` ok to want to give others a runout but surely you must play to win and that means playing your best team.[/quote]

Yep and they could have all got injured just like Klose

what kind of attitude is that? if they all worried about getting injured no one would play football, if we all worried about having car accident no one would drive. you should always always play your best team to win, are you saying it didn`t matter anyone of NCF team who played against soton getting injured? oh dear lord what are you like?