Sign in to follow this  
djc

Dion Dublin

On bbc final score this afternoon. Not too complimentary towards Alex Neil in the prematch build-up. Dion claims he still has friends in Norwich, and they say that with Alex Neil its his way or the highway. Added AN doesn''t listen to his staff around him. Which is fine to some extent as he is the manager, but added AN is still a young manager so should use his staff better.

[quote user="hogesar"]Not that I doubt Dion but who inside the club is he likely to still speak to?[/quote]

He''s big mates with Huckerby

Dion isn''t going to make that sort of stuff up, and it''s not really a surprising remark is it?

[quote user="hogesar"]Not that I doubt Dion but who inside the club is he likely to still speak to?[/quote]. He is mates with at least a couple that I know of inside the club

Well this fits my confirmation bias nicely, ergo it has to be true and representative of the majority of the players/staff at the club, and not just stirring from a few people, and perhaps ex-employees?

Top guy, but Dion has shown in the past just how well connected he is with his prophetic transfer news.

Exactly i am sure Dion Dublin has more contacts in The club than me or any other poster

yet we get to hear things in the club weekly so i am sure dion hears more than us

[quote user="djc"]On bbc final score this afternoon. Not too complimentary towards Alex Neil in the prematch build-up. Dion claims he still has friends in Norwich, and they say that with Alex Neil its his way or the highway. Added AN doesn''t listen to his staff around him. Which is fine to some extent as he is the manager, but added AN is still a young manager so should use his staff better.[/quote]

Last week someone was complaining that they never make a decision during agame without a committee meeting.

[quote user="Herman"]Martin Roberts thinks he knows far more than he actually does.....[/quote]

Lucy Alexander is really hot.