Sign in to follow this  
Colourful Canary

Bartosz Kapustka

A Polish football website is claiming that Claudio Ranieri''s forgotten signing is on his way to Norwich as part of the deal taking Robbie Brady to Leicester. He is a winger who played for the Polish national team during the Euros.

yep, that''s just what we needa winger who isn''t up to the ''rough and tumble'' of the PL

read more

I have watched him for two years as I also support Poland.He SHONE for the full international team against good teams inc. Germany.I believe he would be a fantastic addition.Still getting called up by Poland despite no games for Leicester.Box to box or off the flank... also played as RB for the National team... Poland are ranked 16th currently by FIFA.Fantastic potential with a reputed real hard work ethic.... reported by everyone who has ever worked with him.Suggest you do a little more research before dismissing out of hand.Hasn''t worked for Leicester but will be a Poland international for years.... and could do a job here.

thanks worcester for an encouraging report.

It he signs I hope we can give him an environment to thrive in the English game, as long as he doesn''t take too long to adapt (it seems it takes 3 months to dumb down to our standard ;-) )

And its not like he will be the first to join us having performed well in last years euros.

Suggest you do a little more research before dismissing out of hand.We do not need more wingers or right backs... you don''t need to do much research to know that.

[quote user="Worcester Yellow"]I have watched him for two years as I also support Poland.He SHONE for the full international team against good teams inc. Germany.I believe he would be a fantastic addition.Still getting called up by Poland despite no games for Leicester.Box to box or off the flank... also played as RB for the National team... Poland are ranked 16th currently by FIFA.Fantastic potential with a reputed real hard work ethic.... reported by everyone who has ever worked with him.Suggest you do a little more research before dismissing out of hand.Hasn''t worked for Leicester but will be a Poland international for years.... and could do a job here.[/quote]

Is he a light weight?

If we had been linked because we need another wide man yes, but as a makeweight in a deal for Brady is utterly beyond any credibility.

Assume we get the sum you suggestWould Lawrence be top of our list ?

Was this guy discussed after the Euros'' ageing brain fauls me but i recall he was decent enough, the lovechild of R Brady and Bradders methinks?

Jarvis will never play more than three games in a row, Canos is clearly not in any plans, so if Brady goes then a wide player may not be that much of a luxury.