Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 23

I''m off to Italy on Sunday with : -
Lazio            v          Crotone          Home Win
For our game I''ll suggest Norwich to win with both teams to score which is 11/2.

Good luck JB & Van Wink.

My friends at Fleetwood are hoping to take Bristol City back to Highbury so I''m going for a draw at 14/5.

For our game I''m assuming we''ll both be playing much-changed sides so I''m going for both teams to score but Norwich to win 3-1, at 28/1.

A happy new year to everybody.

Avoiding the FA Cup although I can see a couple of upset depending on the team the so called bigger clubs put out.

But I''ll stick with the League and tip Bristol Rovers to beat Northampton neither team are pulling up trees at the moment but with a lot of their rivals not playing it gives Rovers the chance to leap up the league into 6th place.

For the Norwich bet, I really think this depends on what team Southampton put out. if they play the youngsters then I can see our "cup team" coming through but I''ll the game to finish in a score draw and a trip back to St Mary''s for the TV revenue

Good luck everybody.

Hi AllAn outside punt for me this week and an away win for a solidly performing Fleetwood Town at struggling Bristol City in the cupNo idea for the City game, just my backing for whatever you go with.

The Hong Kong Premier League.Eastern to win at home against Hong Kong.Eastern, second, have a 7-2-0 and 22/8 record. Hong Kong, bottom, have a 1-0-8 and 6/26 record.The current odds for the game, which starts at 9.30am UK time tomorrow, are 1/12.---For the NCFC bet I suggest (optimistically) Norwich City to win both halves, at 12/1.Good luck to all!

I''m going with the Leeds gravy gorger and I think Little Lincoln will do the scum. With five thousand traveling fans getting behind their team plus the ''Mick outers'' booing theirs, should be a terrific atmosphere - wish it was on TV. [:D]Ipswich town v Lincoln City........Away win.

For the City game........Ryan Bennett to score.Good luck JB and Winky. [Y]

Man Utd to beat Reading please and for Norwich bet 1-0

Diane would like Arsenal away win and a draw at Norwich

Good luck everyone

So, after poring over some excellent picks (including all 3

possible outcomes for Bristol C v Fleetwood – I wonder how many times that’s

happened before?), I’ve settled on the following six.  Thanks for your help, and fingers crossed for

some serious PUP power this weekend!

APOEL v Aris – HOME WIN

Scunthorpe v Bury – HOME WIN

Adelaide Utd v Melbourne Victory – AWAY WIN

Juventus v Bologna – HOME WIN

Lazio v Crotone – HOME WIN (also my pick)

Chelsea v Peterborough – HOME WIN

jb

I''m also going for a home win for Lazio v. Crotone.

Good Luck, jb!

As for the Norwich bet ~ going for a 2-2 draw!

Good Luck, VanWink!

Evening all, thanks for the invitation to pick for the Norwich game Nigel, it''s been a tough one coming up with some selections but with the help of the PUPs here they are:

£1 Norwich to win 11/5

£1 Ryan Bennet to score anytime 14/1

£3 Both teams to score no draw 9/5

£5 over 2.5 goals. 21/20

Hoping for a few goals and a City win.

Good luck everyone.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Kathy "]Steering well clear of the banana skin that is the FA Cup 3rd round so I''m off to Germany. Bayer Leverkusen to beat Hertha Berlin please.

Our game is tricky as neither side will take it seriously. With two second string defences out there I''ll take both teams to score.[/quote]
Kathy, I''m not absolutely certain but I believe the games in Germany don''t start again until later in the month.
[/quote]
Bump....for Kathy or Nutty

Going to use reverse logic to secure us a cup run this season. My selection each week seems to be the kiss of death for the selected team So I will have a Southampton away win tomorrow which should secure us a cup win.

Norwich v Southampton....Away win.

Good luck to everybody this week.

Napoli to beat Sampdoria for me

As for city its a HT draw FT Soton win

Here!

Apoel Nicosia to beat Aris Limassol. Sorry for being a blonde!

Evening everyone and apologies for lateness.

MMMK - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR -v- Aston Villa HOME WIN

MM - Roda JC Kerkrade -v- FEYENOORD AWAY WIN

Good Luck one and all

[quote user="jb"]

So, after poring over some excellent picks (including all 3

possible outcomes for Bristol C v Fleetwood – I wonder how many times that’s

happened before?), I’ve settled on the following six.  Thanks for your help, and fingers crossed for

some serious PUP power this weekend!

APOEL v Aris – HOME WIN

Scunthorpe v Bury – HOME WIN

Adelaide Utd v Melbourne Victory – AWAY WIN

Juventus v Bologna – HOME WIN

Lazio v Crotone – HOME WIN (also my pick)

Chelsea v Peterborough – HOME WIN

jb[/quote]
I cant remember that happening before JB. It''s not rare for two selections from the same game but all three I think is a first!
Thank you for these they look awesome. You got an awkward week with it being FA Cup and half Europe being shut down. But you have come up with a really solid looking final six.
For some reason Apoel don''t appear to be listed on Bill Hill or Bet 365. It may come up later because the game''s on Sunday and Bet365 have Cyprus Saturday games. But it is listed on Paddy Power so  I''ll load a tenner in there and use them because our first game is down under early in the morning and if I were to snooze.....
[:)]
I''ve placed them with PaddyPower where the potential return is £53.13, Here are the details : -

Melbourne Victory

-         

-

Evs

-         

-

08:50

Sat

Scunthorpe

-         

1/2

-

15:00

Sat

Lazio

-         

1/4

-

14:00

Sun

Apoel

-

1/16

-

Sun

Chelsea

-

1/7

-

Sun

Juventus

-

1/6

-

19:45

Sun

So we have two tomorrow and four on Sunday. Good luck JB and all you PUPs. PUP Power at Paddy Power for the first win in 2017[:)]

[quote user="VanWink"]Evening all, thanks for the invitation to pick for the Norwich game Nigel, it''s been a tough one coming up with some selections but with the help of the PUPs here they are:

£1 Norwich to win 11/5

£1 Ryan Bennet to score anytime 14/1

£3 Both teams to score no draw 9/5

£5 over 2.5 goals. 21/20

Hoping for a few goals and a City win.

Good luck everyone.[/quote]
Thanks Winky. I''m loving your strategy. Cup games are difficult because we have no idea what players will be on the pitch. But Ryan Bennett looks as safe as any and you''ve found some great other options. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Norwich to win

£1.00 Bet 365

11/5

£3.20

Ryan Bennet to score

anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

16/1

£17.00

Both teams to score

no draw

£3.00 Bill Hill

17/10

£8.10

Over 2.5 goals

£5.00 Bet 365

Evs

£10.00

Thanks everyone for finding so many options in another difficult week.If we get that little bit of luck we always do need to win then we will be adding more to the pot this weekend.

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]P.S. Nutty, hatrick money paid.[/quote]
Thanks Inchy. All received and added to the presentation pot which now stands at Â£1393
 [:)]