Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Some great (and funny) footage of the FA Cup draw

calm yourself down Mr Dim Fartyar sethere is a huge difference in stating something that is obviously subjectiveand something that is claiming to be factual   .... when it is not

What about when you pedantically shoot someone down in flames for stating a fact when it is obvious they are simply contributing to a discussion?

The less forgiving of us would think that you do it simply to avoid putting your head above the parapet and actually expressing a football related opinion.

and what fact might this bea lie in some media source ?hardly pedantic

however I''m glad City have put in an offer for Chris Martinbut I bet they won''t sign him because -the board has no ambitionDelia has stolen all the  moneyAN cannot sign a decent playerwe''ve never signed anyone in the January transfer windowhappy ?

No.

Calling out a lie in a media source is not pedantic of course but that''s very rarely what you do. You nit-pick tiny discrepancies and pedantically state they are not facts in order discredit the posters overall point. Discussion is then derailed and the original point is lost, which I assume is your main reason for the disruption.

It allows you to stir the port, take center stage and provoke reaction, without having to actually express an opinion or debate reasonably. After all if you instead posted what you thought about football related matters you would be challenged by posters who disagree and that would never do would it big man?

calling out ?Come out, come out where ever you are you naughty lie ! ! !

ps what is center stageanything like santa claus ?

pps actually I am quite big