Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

FA Cup 4th round draw - We've got...

Sorry Spartacus, I can''t! Interesting dilemma for the Carrow Rd hierarchy - £12 or £25 tickets? 😉

[quote user="morty"]I wonder what they would price that at.....[/quote]

Was just thinking the same thing M!

Really hope we get through, the boss is an Arsenal fan - that said he''s away that weekend so I''ll be holding the fort so no chance of me going, bloody typical!

Worth noting, Arsenal have struggled away from home this season so could be interesting if we can overcome Southampton 👍

Arsenal have struggled away this season? They''ve lost 2 in the Prem, are in the champs league and got knocked out of the league cup by So''ton at home. Not sure how that''s struggling?

IF we beat the best we can hope for is we play one of our better games, Wenger likes us, and loans us someone for next season.

I see no reason why we can''t beat Southampton if we put out a pretty decent side, Move Klose - what makes you think we can''t at least get to the next round pal?

Spencer, obviously Arsenal would be a massive hurdle and I would expect them to win I''m afraid, there''s no denying they''d be favourites, but it''d be nice to get the opportunity - this is what football''s all about after all. Martin Known was saying they''ve been far from convincing away from home this season, think they''ve drawn with a fair few teams you''d expect them to comfortably put to the sword so who knows? - I will give them that though, they turned it around against Bournemouth but looked pretty shocking for 60 odd mins of that game.