Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Club feedback

I have had two issues about which I have emailed the club today.

This afternoon they called me back to discuss. Very impressive.

Whilst I''ll not go into details of the content of my emails, I do feel that they are listening to their supporters, and would encourage any of you with anything you wish to raise to email them accordingly

Also, I understand season ticket packs are to be issued early next week.

How very grown up of you greavsy. However, dealing with your issues in a mature way ( first ) and not bringing your complaints to this forum does not allow you to be properly tagged as a Percy Positive or a Negative Nancy. Not very socially friendly of you.  

Your discretion would be more impressive if you hadn''t told us on the replay pricing and free coach travel thread what one of your issues is!

This thread is a welcome respite from all the others declaring Norwich City can''t do a single thing right.

Neil Doncaster once emailed me back and apologised when I complained to the club about selling dean Ashton 1 month after 1 bought my son a replica kit for his 8th birthday with Ashton on the back. Jolly decent of him I thought ☺

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Your discretion would be more impressive if you hadn''t told us on the replay pricing and free coach travel thread what one of your issues is![/quote]

Well done for tracking that down, sherlock.

The purpose of this post was to merely raise the issue of contacting the club, and getting a timely, fair and informative reply. The content of my emails was neither relevant, nor a secret, just not relevant to the post.

I''ve been a reader for years of this forum, and a very rare poster, but it never ceases to amaze me how many people jump onto other posters, to score points. We all support the same team, and want the same goals (our team to be successful). What can''t we just tolerate each others, and support our team.

Ooh, does that mean I get a point? Not sure I''ve ever had one before. How many do you need to get into the inner circle?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Ooh, does that mean I get a point? Not sure I''ve ever had one before. How many do you need to get into the inner circle?[/quote]
Not too many as the inner circle is likely no more than a pinprick......and I''m not too sure about the pin part.

The inner circle is no more. The large part of it are now the Nelson numpties, and a smaller splinter group broke away to drink in the Stracey hotel. They go by various names.....