Sign in to follow this  
Coq au vin

The Scum 'live'

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Mrs Franks birthday, so we will be out[/quote]Mine too FF.  May emigrate as well to be sure not to catch a glimpse.  Will telly survive having scum on it?

[quote user="Morgan"]A nice treat for us all - Lincoln City''s FA Cup replay with Ipswich Town on 17 January will be shown live on BBC One.[/quote]oi !you can''t go posting like thatyou''ll be upsetting the local plod

[quote user="Biggles"][quote user="Morgan"]A nice treat for us all - Lincoln City''s FA Cup replay with Ipswich Town on 17 January will be shown live on BBC One.[/quote]oi !you can''t go posting like thatyou''ll be upsetting the local plod[/quote]

I never Knew in his younger days that Bruce Forsyth was Biggles

[quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="Biggles"][quote user="Morgan"]A nice treat for us all - Lincoln City''s FA Cup replay with Ipswich Town on 17 January will be shown live on BBC One.[/quote]oi !you can''t go posting like thatyou''ll be upsetting the local plod[/quote]

[/quote]yes, dear old Brucie was one of ''the many'' .... those that did not fight in the Battle of Britainthough he was involved in pilot trainingbecause of the shortage of ammo, the pilot would sit in his cockpit practising with the guns, whilst Brucie stood by making the sound effectsand that sound stuck with him to this dayurrr ... did did did did did did(though many pilots did not appreciate Brucie commenting of their firing prowess''didn''t he do well'')

[quote user="Biggles"][quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="Biggles"][quote user="Morgan"]A nice treat for us all - Lincoln City''s FA Cup replay with Ipswich Town on 17 January will be shown live on BBC One.[/quote]oi !you can''t go posting like thatyou''ll be upsetting the local plod[/quote]

[/quote]yes, dear old Brucie was one of ''the many'' .... those that did not fight in the Battle of Britainthough he was involved in pilot trainingbecause of the shortage of ammo, the pilot would sit in his cockpit practising with the guns, whilst Brucie stood by making the sound effectsand that sound stuck with him to this dayurrr ... did did did did did did(though many pilots did not appreciate Brucie commenting of their firing prowess''didn''t he do well'')

[/quote]

I can hear him now
, alright my lovelies, I''m in charge, aim higher, higher and singing Liife is the name of the plane and of course he coined that famous phrase, "never in the field of human conflict has so little been done by so many idle bustards in such a short time".