Sign in to follow this  
danielsroundabout

Who are we relying on this window?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You''re calling yourself out Seattle. Every new post, whether it''s personal abuse or plain off topic is more hypocritical than the last. If you think you will goad me into behaving like you think again.[/quote]

You are quite literally behaving that way you daft old fool, like I see you do to countless others, on multiple threads. As Daniel says, this isn''t new behaviour from you. Sad really.

On an aside and back to topic it''s interesting that Klose played today (now cup tied), and looks as though he may have a niggle to his Achilles. Surely Brady''s omission just firms up what we already suspect and he''s going tonne on his way at some point this month. It really might only be a few out and one or two in.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]You''re calling yourself out Seattle. Every new post, whether it''s personal abuse or plain off topic is more hypocritical than the last. If you think you will goad me into behaving like you think again.[/quote]

You are quite literally behaving that way you daft old fool, like I see you do to countless others, on multiple threads. As Daniel says, this isn''t new behaviour from you. Sad really.

On an aside and back to topic it''s interesting that Klose played today (now cup tied), and looks as though he may have a niggle to his Achilles. Surely Brady''s omission just firms up what we already suspect and he''s going tonne on his way at some point this month. It really might only be a few out and one or two in.[/quote]Brady was suspended today.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Brady missed the victory against Derby.....How many games is he banned for?[/quote]

Ah I forgot. Yes it''s a 3 game ban for serious foul play. I just forgot it counts in the cup as well as the league.

IF we sell Brady do not expect 2 x CB etc

the money will be used to service the up coming debt we will have next season if we do not go up

[quote user="norfolkngood"]IF we sell Brady do not expect 2 x CB etc

the money will be used to service the up coming debt we will have next season if we do not go up[/quote]It is not rocket science i am afraid mate.

Seattle you really are the very worst type of keyboard warrior. I''m sure you think that eventually I will sling abuse back. I would have thought after all this time you would realise I won''t. My standards are higher than that. The penny may drop eventually.....
As for the OP. You haven''t responded to it even yet. Danielsroundabout repeated it again in the thread and still only about three of us have addressed it. 

And, just for the record, I was one of those who responded to the op on the first page, despite the provocation in the first few posts on the thread (please take note Ron).  So I get dragged into another thread where derogatory references are made about me. Great. Play the post not the poster is a good maxim, then this place would be a lot easier for all of us.

Stop being an absolute tit then people won''t play the poster.

It really is that simple.

LDC, stop trolling and I will stop calling you out on it. Simples!

For the last time, Ron, the numpty thread was NOT trolling.  People just didn''t like the message or the fact that it was me writing it. And yes I still think that calling out the manager in a match like the Huddersfield one is bonkers.   And Ron, before you bring up the nonce thing yet again, I have explained that over and over and I think that most people know by now that I am not in the habit of lying.  I expect morty not to give any quarter on stuff like that, he can''t help himself, but I would have thought you would be a little more understanding.

The thread, like most of your threads was deliberately intended to annoy people and provoke a reaction, the very cornerstone of trolling.

And it was massively evident that it''s a lot more people than just Ron and I that have recognised that.

[quote user="morty"]The thread, like most of your threads was deliberately intended to annoy people and provoke a reaction, the very cornerstone of trolling.

And it was massively evident that it''s a lot more people than just Ron and I that have recognised that.[/quote]It is not true to say that my threads are deliberately intended to annoy. People were obviously annoyed at the numpty thread - so be it - but for all its faults, it  was heartfelt and genuine - I was genuinely annoyed at what I heard from some fans - and if so, I am entitled to say so. Some people seem to want a cosy little message board where everything is on their terms and anything slightly controversial is squashed. That leads to a sterile and boring situation - something you should be well aware of with your experience elsewhere. My views are sometimes controversial and sometimes not - so play the post and not the poster - in other words take my posts/threads at face value. It will help us all get along....

morty wrote the following post at 08/01/2017 10:58 AM:

"The thread, like most of your threads was deliberately intended to annoy people and provoke a reaction, the very cornerstone of trolling."

Either that or in your excitement to have a go at LDC you didn''t even know who started the thread.

Oh hey thrush, is you look at Lakeys post we are discussing his numpties thread.

Oh dear.....

Great stuff lakey. A lecture on how everyone else should behave, to accommodate you, was exactly what was needed.

Or was it designed to annoy people further?

Either way, well played.

[quote user="morty"]Great stuff lakey. A lecture on how everyone else should behave, to accommodate you, was exactly what was needed.

Or was it designed to annoy people further?[/quote]No. I''m just saying it how it is.  Like it or lump it.

Yes Morty, he has obviously revived the thread purely to get a negative reaction. He is the epitome of a troll. LDC I''ve had enough of this thread now, have your last word, as is your want, but I will not continue to rise to your trolling on this thread any further.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Yes Morty, he has obviously revived the thread purely to get a negative reaction. He is the epitome of a troll. LDC I''ve had enough of this thread now, have your last word, as is your want, but I will not continue to rise to your trolling on this thread any further.[/quote]

Are you on a wind up?  I didn''t revive the thread, unless sleeping overnight is a crime, lol.  Sorry, but as much as you''d like to get away with your  accusations or putting stuff down without being responded to, it doesn''t work like that. Have a nice day.

morty wrote the following post at 08/01/2017 11:24 AM:

Oh hey thrush, is you look at Lakeys post we are discussing his numpties thread.

Oh dear.....

So your now using this thread that have a go about another thread, that''s even worse.

Shall we talk more about how desperate you were to have a go at me, for having a go at lakey, that you couldn''t even read the thread properly?

😂

Since you''ve started posting agiain virtually every one of your posts has been having a go at people, pathetic.

You couldn''t wait to just get into Lakey, sad little man.

Your desperation to get into the argument is hilarious.

😂😂😂

I have no interest in arguing with you or anybody else, I just have the point out your hypocrisy from time to time.

How right you are Carra Rud. I started this thread some eight pages back, stating my hope that we have different personnel making transfer decisions and conducting transactions from those who have handled earlier windows.

The thread was immediately de-railed by Nutty Nigel who decided to take it down his usual route by ignoring what I had said and concentrating on the "way the question was framed". So started some thirty or so posts from him, all off (my) subject and inevitably he then gets the other prize dipstick, LDC, to carry on the infantile line of argument.

Congratulations the pair of you, you''ve done really well.

[quote user="danielsroundabout"]How right you are Carra Rud. I started this thread some eight pages back, stating my hope that we have different personnel making transfer decisions and conducting transactions from those who have handled earlier windows.

The thread was immediately de-railed by Nutty Nigel who decided to take it down his usual route by ignoring what I had said and concentrating on the "way the question was framed". So started some thirty or so posts from him, all off (my) subject and inevitably he then gets the other prize dipstick, LDC, to carry on the infantile line of argument.

Congratulations the pair of you, you''ve done really well.[/quote]

And that is what you call re-writing history.  My first post was on topic - if you care to bother to look, Daniel.  Only after persistent personal jibes from Morty and Ron Manager - did I feel it necessary to digress from the topic and answer them.   If you are going to blame people, at least blame the right ones!!!!