Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

How many signings or loan players will we get in.

I am sure it will be no more than 2, but probably just the one striker if when Kyle departs.

Overall the squad needs to shrink not grow - we already have enough players not playing.

Decent central defender preferably bought.

Unload: Lafferty, Andreu, Mulumbu and accept any offer in excess of £10 for Brady.

Naismith seems to be hanging on by the skin of his teeth, whilst Brady has the greater saleability.

Mulumbu is a very expensive part-timer.

Also, it is my opinion that should there come a point in the season where we are no longer contenders, even for the play-offs shamefully enough, then we should start using the youngsters Canos, Murphys, Madison etc.

The quickest and most obvious decision for me would be to unload the manager. He''s an individual who cannot keep things simple and there are too many strange situations surrounding the squad.

His managerial reign has become a quicksand that we are gradually being sucked into.

The winter window was always the watershed, decision time for me. Where we now sit is unacceptable.

I really wish I could say that Neil will turn things around as he has some good assets, but it seems increasingly unlikely.

I think we''ll get in two and lose Brady and Canos.

Ins =

A defender of Championship standard ... probably from the continent.

A young pacy forward on loan from a Prem side.

on the premise of having two players for each position, our ''first team'' squad looks healthy...

GK - Ruddy, McGovern, Jones (position covered)

RB - Pinto, Martin, Whittaker

LB - Olsson, Brady, Whittaker

CB - Klose, Martin, Bassong, Bennett, Turner

Holding midfielders (2 positions) - Tettey, Howson, Dorrans, Mulumbu, Thomson

Attacking midfielders (3 positions) - Murphy x2, Brady, Jarvis, Hoolahan, Pritchard, Naismith

Strikers - Oliveira, Jerome, Lafferty, Morris

Don''t think I''ve missed anyone & haven''t included Maddison, Canos, Toffolo, Andreu or McGrandles - all either on loan or available for loan (rightly or wrongly).

If anyone wants them, I''d sell or loan Turner, Lafferty, Andreu and if anyone wants Brady for £10m+, that would fund a centre back and a left sided midfielder.

we will sell Brady and even maybe Klose

we need the 12 million we are losing next season in turn over once that is addressed we will get in someone with any left over money

The most important thing this season for the board was to go up or if not we HAVE to get in 12 million that we are losing next year in turnover otherwise where is that money coming from ???

so do not expect any big signings a few loans and a some cheap signings which if good enough is fine

this is not my opinion it comes from my man at the club ;-)

I''m being greedy when I say I wouldn''t mind a defensive mid (we lose Mulumbu to ACoN) and a CB PLUS a striker.

CB will be of Champ standard and as Cantiaci says above a loan for a young Prem striker wouldn''t be a bad option.

We have one already - the Icelander.

Unless there is a good fee for Brady available, I can''t see much happening, certainly no big signings.

There may be a loan signing or two - LB, CD, perhaps, but unless we dispose of players, again I can''t see much happening.

I think agens will have seen the questions about where Norwich will be next year and if the manager will still be in place. We have, mid season, made our club a less attractive option than other championship clubs with a chance of premier league fooball. Yet we are only a few points from the play offs.

I think we need huge leaders on the pitch, we need a vocal leader of somebody who commands respect. But again with AN at the helm I cannot see a big character coming in.

If we were to go up we have a number of positions I would want us to get in new number 1''s. We are no stacked with good premiership players, they are very good championship players who have played a season or two o the brink of relegation or have been relegated.

I think with the behind the scene problems and poor form any agent with a player with premiership aspirations may put is on hold. The summer was our opportunity when others were in disarray.

We need a centre back, we need a central midfielder and I think a striker. I think we need a spine of the team. Whether loan or perm. Signings it does not matter we need a lift, but there is a feeling that this might not be a very productive window.

I feel Brady could move, klose may need to for his career and if a. Offer does come in for Jacob Murphy then I feel he is now seeing his stock rise. If I was his advisor I may say you will be working under a successful manager, coaches, players and set up. You will play football, maybe on loan first but your parent club is going to bring you on strong.

Interestin few weeks but for me no great expectations anymore

I think the most likely scenario is that we get a loan CB.

I reckon the Board will say to AN that his position while not under public threat is jeopardised by the tail off in form since promotion and that he will have to work with what he has. Privately I am not sure they will trust him with any money (I doubt any is available without a sale first) and if things don''t work out will keep the powder dry until the summer for any new guy. Neil''s record in the transfer market has been patchy to say the least in my view and even the big money likes of Naismith and Klose seem to be in and out at will. I reckon they will see a play off place as a bonus now and not push the boat out in some huge gamble to get there.

He