Sign in to follow this  
mastoola

We don't need a new 8 million pound defender.

We need an 8 million pound manager. A club of our size should stop looking for the next best thing as a manger. We should be looking at a top level manager and pay him well.

No established manager would come here and work under this budget. There''s a reason the board like up and coming managers.

Despite all the rumours and talk of disloyalty I''m still convinced this is the reason Lambert left as soon as he could, managers just see us as a huge risk as they can''t throw money around to quickly build their own squads and release deadwood.

Roeder had managed plenty of top flight games until he came to us, he failed and look at him now.

It''s much safer for manager to just wait until a sugar daddy PL club panics around November/December every year and to hold out for one of those jobs.

i disagree; plenty of managers would like to work here, good crowds, supportive owners, club that wants to be in the prem and 2 years of parachute payment to get back up.

Attracting managers wont be a problem; appointing the right one from amongst the high profile chaff will be the harder task

[quote user="ZLF"]i disagree; plenty of managers would like to work here, good crowds, supportive owners, club that wants to be in the prem and 2 years of parachute payment to get back up.

Attracting managers wont be a problem; appointing the right one from amongst the high profile chaff will be the harder task[/quote]This post is not serious,right ?

100% totally agree with you. However we have had the budget. I also do know why we will always be a club to prove yourself at. If as a manager you do well in the premier league (which we r not) then u can get a high paid job anywhere. We have players which we once good and a group of young talented players in the wings. what we need now is the man to take this opportunity forward.

"f as a manager you do well in the premier league (which we r not) then u can get a high paid job anywhere."Paul Lambert he wer dewin ok, but e aint know

Could you imagine having an 8 million pound defender being left out the team?

Can''t remember Klose''s fee, but him being left out was bad enough.

Or having a player having a guaranteed place because of his feethat would certainly be a motivation for him

Cantiaci Canary wrote the following post at 11/01/2017

"Well, we ain''t getting either!"

Now that is the truth.

Perhaps archant can hire the lie detectorist for moxeys next interview for "the most honest conversation he has ever had"

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="ZLF"]i disagree; plenty of managers would like to work here, good crowds, supportive owners, club that wants to be in the prem and 2 years of parachute payment to get back up.

Attracting managers wont be a problem; appointing the right one from amongst the high profile chaff will be the harder task[/quote]This post is not serious,right ?[/quote]
I would imagine it was serious as everything he listed were facts.

"i disagree; plenty of managers would like to work here, good crowds, supportive owners, club that wants to be in the prem and 2 years of parachute payment to get back up. Attracting managers wont be a problem; appointing the right one from amongst the high profile chaff will be the harder task"

Quite right and I have a feeling that Steve Bruce would have come when the time was right.

However, the board seem happy with Neil so the matter is irrelevant. The same Neil who made a farce of last season with tinkering and tactics, to say nothing of signings, and is now rapidly leading us down the route to Championship mediocrity with a squad that is widely recognised by ALL pundits as being amongst the very best in the Championship.