Sign in to follow this  
Bill

FA cup quiz

one here to test you knowledge (and to annoy the forum''s bunch of misery guts)just click on the pic you think is the right answer

click

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]How the hell did I score 76% ?[/quote]I should imagine that you get 10 points for a correct answer first clickyou then lose a point for every wrong click iequestion1. 1 click 10 points2. 3 clicks lose three points3. 2 clicks lose two pointsall others f1 click80 pointsminus 5 points - 5 wrong clicks75 points total

I answered 9 correctly first time, apart from number 6 which I got 2nd time. I got 97%. Maybe you lose less points if you get an early question wrong, as there are more choices than towards the end?

[quote user="Mr Angry"]I answered 9 correctly first time, apart from number 6 which I got 2nd time. I got 97%. Maybe you lose less points if you get an early question wrong, as there are more choices than towards the end?[/quote]that would most likely be itwell worked out - and well answeredthough it does seem an awfully lot complicated for a quiz like that

And well done for spotting the quiz-I go on the BBC site at least once a day so don''t know how I missed it!

Spot the often-made mistake in this Davitt piece on our giantkilling FA Cup run of 1958-59:

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/on_this_day_january_10_1959_manchester_united_s_busby_babes_were_upset_by_norwich_city_in_the_fa_cup_1_4842516

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Spot the often-made mistake in this Davitt piece on our giantkilling FA Cup run of 1958-59:

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/on_this_day_january_10_1959_manchester_united_s_busby_babes_were_upset_by_norwich_city_in_the_fa_cup_1_4842516[/quote]Oops. My own mistake.[:$] Apologies to Davitt - the piece is by Chris Lakey.