Sign in to follow this  
Just Dan

Signing relegated players....

Should we make it back up to the promised land in the next couple of seasons, I sincerely hope that we do not follow the model of some of these clubs in signing players that have numerous relegation''s under their belts.

It says something about players like Leroy Fer and Robert Snodgrass to name just two, that have consecutive relegation''s against their names. Olsson is being heavily linked with Swansea and Brady with Crystal Palace - will these two be the next ones?

This must say something about these players, but I can''t quite put my finger on exactly what that is?

[quote user="Just Dan"]Should we make it back up to the promised land in the next couple of seasons, I sincerely hope that we do not follow the model of some of these clubs in signing players that have numerous relegation''s under their belts.

It says something about players like Leroy Fer and Robert Snodgrass to name just two, that have consecutive relegation''s against their names. Olsson is being heavily linked with Swansea and Brady with Crystal Palace - will these two be the next ones?

This must say something about these players, but I can''t quite put my finger on exactly what that is?[/quote]

Losers with suspect attitudes

It says they are players at the level of lower half Premiership clubs. Clubs that are more at risk of relegation.

Nothing more than that really.

They may also think that the clubs have been relegated despite these players being there, not because of them. Quite intelligent of them really!

[quote user="morty"]It says they are players at the level of lower half Premiership clubs. Clubs that are more at risk of relegation.

Nothing more than that really.[/quote]

Exactly

I''m sure that 20 minutes or so that Snodgrass played during the 14/15 season was instrumental in Hull being relegated.

We''ve already got a whole bunch of relgation experts, let alone signing more.

Ruddy x2

Martin x 3

Olsson x3

Brady x 2

Bassong x 47*

*not factually correct, but might not be too far off the truth.

dont be selective, we have a full XI with more than one relegation. Top quality squad isnt it.

x3 Wes

x2 also

bennett

dorrans

howson

tettey

whittaker

Neil Redfearn is the first player I remember having three consecutive relegations from the Prem with Barnsley, Charlton & Bradford.

Aye; these bottom half of the Premier League teams should only be signing players with a minimum of three Champions League medals in the drawer and the best years of their careers still ahead of them. I wonder why they aren''t...