Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Guess The Gate

Just looked up his post, he actually technically guessed 12,401 so he was only 78 out!

5000 Imps fans apparently braved going to Poorman rd!

Pretty outrageous that so many of you boycotted the game. (Shakes head in disappointment).

[quote user="norfolkngood"]12400 + one free ticket for true grit as he is scouting a southampton reserve ![/quote]

Sorry can''t quote on my phone. Norfolkngood is the winner. I''ll be back later with details of all the prize winners.

''''I counted 15, yes fifteen in the Snakepit !!!!'''' CK

Why would anyone sit here when there are so many other, better places to watch the game? 15 sounds like quite a turnout.

Took me ages to go through this lot!!
Fantastic that 64 of you had a guess. That''s brilliant and because of that, and because I want to get into our anonymous benefactotor''s good books, I''m going to give the closest five the prize of having a go at the final selections for the Norwich game on Rays Funds. I already have the money I just need you five to select the best options to try and add to the pot for the Norwich City Downes Syndrome football team. Van Wink did that very thing this week and added a tenner to the pot which currently stands at £1403. All raised since last April! So here are those five winners along with the dates you get to make those picks: -
Norfolkngood     12400   79   out    4th Feb Cardiff a
The Raptor           12345   134 out    18th Feb Burton a
Snake Eyes           12345   134 out    25th Feb Ipswich h
Syteanric               12708   229 out    4th Mar Sheffield Wed a
AJ                          12204   275 out.   11th Mar Blackburn h
Felixfan                 12775   296  out    18th Mar Barnsley h
Apologies if I missed someone else who was within 300 either way. If so please post and I will add you to the prize winners.
All I ask is that you confirm on here that you will be available to make the selections on the Friday evening before your game.
Well done everyone[Y]

[quote user="ZLF"]raptor already has that snake eyes - you snooze you lose[/quote]good to know people are paying attention to my random comments!

Nutty Nigel |I''m not exactly sure whatI have to do but if it''s to raise money for a good course I''ll do it!