Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Watch U23's for FREE - Thurs 11th

CITY''s Under-23s face Aston Villa in the International Cup at Carrow Road this Thursday (7pm) - and tickets are FREE for all supporters!

A draw or win for Dmitri Halajko''s side will guarantee a top-place

finish in Group E and safe passage through to the knockout stages of the

competition.

Continuing the Club''s initiative from the previous two campaigns, entry

to Carrow Road to watch our young hopefuls will once again be free for

all supporters.

City will be keen to end a run of six matches without a win and their

record in the International Cup this season is faultless, with a 2-0

victory over Valencia in September and a 3-0 triumph against Celtic in

November.

Tickets can be claimed online HERE, by calling 0844 826 1902 or in any of the three Canaries Official stores.

Fans arriving on the night without booked tickets are advised to turn up early.

Read more at HERE

[quote user="morty"]Indeed, I may as well just shut my twitter account.[/quote]

rather you stopped endlessly squabbling with LDCand not everyone uses that rather odd medium, eitherif you already knew then why post ?

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Didn''t you used to be Dan Dare? [/quote]I still amthe space suit is still at the cleaners

[quote user="Biggles"][quote user="morty"]Indeed, I may as well just shut my twitter account.[/quote]

rather you stopped endlessly squabbling with LDCand not everyone uses that rather odd medium, eitherif you already knew then why post ?[/quote]Oh stop tripping over your lip.

I would have thought that would be more a concern of yoursgiven how it is that much nearer to the ground than most folks

"Biggles" comeback was actually fairly good but was undone by the repeatedly terrible name changes.

[quote user="ricardo"]I think you will find that Thursday is the 12th.[/quote]Blimey have they switched the dates as well ?if so, apologies to all( I better check I got the Wigan date right)

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Feel another name change is required after that miss.[/quote]eh ?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Interesting bit of trivia, Biggles first appeared in a story called "The White Fokker" in 1932.  Thought this was about a Leeds supporter at first......

[/quote]''He transferred to the RFC and learned to fly in the summer of 1916, at

No. 17 Flying Training School, which was at Settling, Norfolk,''
Although that Norfolk connection is fictional, the author WE John''s connection is notBiggles is one of Norfolk''s ownstory here

I see Canos is not involved tonight, not even on the bench, probably packing his suitcase instead.

Good to see both McGrandles and Maddison back with the clubbut shee ite 1-2

[quote user="nutty nigel"]2-2 Morty?[/quote]Indeed, Carlton Morris!(Only following on twitter tonight, was going to go but proper cold out lol, fairweather fan)

a couple of the goals in previous gamegreat build up for the firstIst goaland watch Glenn Middleton in the second2nd goal

maybe some of the whingers should take a look at those coming through