Sign in to follow this  
Ren

If Norwich City put prices up by 5% how would you react?

Just interested to see how people would feel?

a) Not that bothered as I would renew regardless.

b) Not be that happy but would renew anyway.

c) Seriously think about not renewing, but when push comes to shove, Id still renew.

d) Call it a day as its just too expensive

e) Other

I''d have to give serious consideration as to whether I''d renew. I''m not enjoying it all that much anymore, even when we were in the Prem and it would be seriously taking the p*ss if they raised prices in the context of where the club is at the moment.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ricardo"]F[/quote]
O
[/quote]

Happy to pay the price but concerned I''ll live long enough to get my moneys worth.[:D][:P]

[quote user="ricardo"]Happy to pay the price but concerned I''ll live long enough to get my moneys worth.[:D][:P][/quote]I think I''ll have a tenner on Ricky/Alex Neil - who goes first? [;)][:D]

Would withdrawn the academy contribution and it woyod be another step tofinally getting rid.

Would make the times interview with the Stowmarket two even more hypocritical.

I would seriously consider not renewing. Would show utter contempt for the fans and in the light of our owners recent comments would be gross hypocrisy if there is ANY price rise whilst we are in the championship.

I''m 60 this year, surprised I''m still here. Been a River End regular for over 40 years and season ticket for 30.

If it''s not "A" then I have wasted a lot of time.

Come to think of it, I have over the years. But isn''t that what the whole thing is about?

[quote user="Knock off Nige"]I''m 60 this year, surprised I''m still here. Been a River End regular for over 40 years and season ticket for 30.

Come to think of it, I have over the years. But isn''t that what the whole thing is about?[/quote]
Every season we have no idea what we will get. Sometimes the seasons where there''s been most moans about renewing have proved to be the most enjoyable. Just like individual matches really. You look forward to a game for ages and then it disappoints. Then sometimes there''s a game where you don''t hold out much hope of enjoying and it turns out to be awesome. There can''t be many things as unpredictable to spend your money on. But you and I must like it buddy[:)]

Norwich City is a premium product. If you wish to enjoy such luxury then you must pay for it.

So many of you want us to be Coke but only want to stump up for rolla-cola.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Knock off Nige"]I''m 60 this year, surprised I''m still here. Been a River End regular for over 40 years and season ticket for 30.

Come to think of it, I have over the years. But isn''t that what the whole thing is about?[/quote]
Every season we have no idea what we will get. Sometimes the seasons where there''s been most moans about renewing have proved to be the most enjoyable. Just like individual matches really. You look forward to a game for ages and then it disappoints. Then sometimes there''s a game where you don''t hold out much hope of enjoying and it turns out to be awesome. There can''t be many things as unpredictable to spend your money on. But you and I must like it buddy[:)]
[/quote]

Forgot to quote, so is it like a box of chocolate? :)

Fans have dug deep when necessary in the past but there comes a limit. Still I am of course forgetting we are a cooperative so we must all do our bit!

If I was a club mole, I am not sure I would have stated that that I think that Season Ticket renewals at NCFC are done far to early. From memory only Palace went before us last season and most clubs start looking at ST renewals in March.

For the record - Id be a grumbler, but would probably renew, that said anything more than 5% and I would seriously consider calling it a day!

I agree re too early, especially when we are yoyo-ing between the leagues as we have been

If there was a 5% increase, but we had just been promoted, then not too many people would grumble. On the flip side, if we were in the Premier League & were relegated then they could not justify a price increase