Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Finger Licking Moxey

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Are we heading towards a lecture on what not to eat here ?[/quote]If you want............or maybe I''ll leave the lectures to those who like to tell others what they can post or can''t post.....[;)]

[quote user="Number 9"]Did they come with a sachet of sauce, or did you provide your own?

Tomato ketchup, bbq or sweet chilli?

Did you provide your own wet wipes?[/quote]

They should have come with a sick bag, they were awful!

Some deplorable comments in this thread. Jez can do what he wants in his spare time. This only reinforces the fact that he can put him self on any level; he''s as comfortable eating and mixing with the common man at a fast food outlet, as he is with influential sponsors (eg Banham Poultry) and VIP''s at Delia''s.

Whenever I''ve seen him the guys been immaculate, be it suited or in casual wear.

TG, it''s probably just a bit of light relief to take the focus away from the club being sold off this month.

Have you heard anything of interest regarding players in or out at NCFC?

[quote user="Number 9"]TG, it''s probably just a bit of light relief to take the focus away from the club being sold off this month.

Have you heard anything of interest regarding players in or out at NCFC?[/quote]

Tom Thorpe of Bolton is what I heard from my source within the club. Brady to leave.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Hope this message board shows its gratitude when the man at sea hits 34,000 posts . No mean feat that for someone who

Pops on here on a casual basis .[/quote]You don''t think today''s pampered seafarers have to go without a high speed internet connection do you Midland? Not to mention every oil rig outside the 12 mile limit offering cheaper shopping than a duty-free outlet. Morty v LDC is really no contest given that much of the Lake District still relies on dial-up! [;)]

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Hope this message board shows its gratitude when the man at sea hits 34,000 posts . No mean feat that for someone who

Pops on here on a casual basis .[/quote]One day I''m going to count up just how many of your posts are about me.I reckon, off the top of my head, it is around 90%.[:)]

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Hope this message board shows its gratitude when the man at sea hits 34,000 posts . No mean feat that for someone who

Pops on here on a casual basis .[/quote]You don''t think today''s pampered seafarers have to go without a high speed internet connection do you Midland? Not to mention every oil rig outside the 12 mile limit offering cheaper shopping than a duty-free outlet. Morty v LDC is really no contest given that much of the Lake District still relies on dial-up! [;)][/quote]2Mb, so hardly high speed.[:)]

Dial-up, no chance in the lakes, every year I go for two weeks and still the only communication is via carrier pigeon.

How people can run any business reliant on internet there is beyond me.

I love the place as a holiday destination but certainly couldn''t live there.

Anyhow, any news on what Moxey had today? Big Mac & Fries, XL.

[quote user="Indy"]Dial-up, no chance in the lakes, every year I go for two weeks and still the only communication is via carrier pigeon.

I love the place as a holiday destination but certainly couldn''t live there

Anyhow, any news on what Moxey had today? Big Mac & Fries, XL.[/quote]

I expect the people of the Lake District will only see this as a win.

[quote user="Indy"]Dial-up, no chance in the lakes, every year I go for two weeks and still the only communication is via carrier pigeon.

I love the place as a holiday destination but certainly couldn''t live there.

Anyhow, any news on what Moxey had today? Big Mac & Fries, XL.[/quote]

Lol.  Superfast broadband everywhere for homes and businesses.  Fibre optic available in the towns. Wi-fi in all the cafes, bars and restaurants, hotels, holiday cottages for holiday makers.  Because of the mountains, 4g is a bit hit and miss, but not really that difficult to find, but then if there were no mountains and the landscape was flat around the lakes, the signal might be good, but the scenery would be a bit like.....well.....Norfolk.... plenty of water, but not a lot else [;)]. #lovesnorfolkreally

I know

Lakey, I rent a cottage in Keswick but can''t get 3G never mind 4g, the cottage still doesn''t have wifi, so have to walk into the town to the pub.......great place though.

Indy, I bow to your greater judgement, but, wouldn''t he have quarter pounder with cheese.

Extra cheese for the cheesy one.

I bet with the same of Olsson there will be celebration additional cheese on the burger, you may well be right.