Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Finger Licking Moxey

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Fat c unt[/quote]

Nice one.   I''ll remember you posted that the next time you decide to try and tell me what to do. Or would you like to apologise for putting that word on here?  [/quote]
I think this forum has had enough apologies of late. [;)]

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I don''t think Lakey is offering free coach travel with his apology. Moxey 1 - 0 LDC[/quote]And you didn''t actually brand anyone a paedophile.The moral high ground is yours.

[quote user="Buh"]CNN and Buzzfeed would have reported this as news[/quote]They tend to report on stuff that is entirely believeable.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Fat c unt[/quote]

Nice one.   I''ll remember you posted that the next time you decide to try and tell me what to do. Or would you like to apologise for putting that word on here?  

[/quote]

I don''t condone his use of language LDC, which is why I didn''t engage him in conversation.

Your reply to him was worrying, to the uneducated, it reads like you''re trying to start an argument by personalising it and being overly offended. The universe revolves around the Sun matey, not you.

Number 9 -  I''m not offended in the least, but if you had been hounded around the board by Morty and the likes of Hans Hoff, or whatever his name is, telling me what I am thinking and what my motives are and what I should or shoudn''t be posting - then  you might be a little sensitive to seeing them then go and write stuff that is totally out of order themselves.   If Handy Hock or Morty want to be abusive, fine, if that is what they want to do, but if  they condemn others for it, then they should imo have their hypocrisy and double standards pointed straight back at them.

I''m guessing that you''re in touch with your feminine side, that''s not always a bad thing, maybe try not to be overly emotional with your comments dear.

Go read the numpties thread again Lakey. Literally about 90% of everyone here thinks you''re a whiney idiot.

[quote user="Number 9"]Hoola, didn''t you notice the sexual tension in the air whe Morty and LDC start arguing?[/quote]Are you touching yourself reading it man?

Careful Nutty.....tubsters, that''s fattist! There''s lots of unfortunate people with a serious lack of will power who just can''t stop stuffing themselves because of a gland issue. They try hard going to fatfighters but ultimately it''s not their fault, it''s all those bad food outlets making them eat four half pounders and buckets of fried chicken.

It sounds as though we''ve got another Poundland type of Chief Exec.

[quote user="Number 9"]I''m guessing that you''re in touch with your feminine side, that''s not always a bad thing, maybe try not to be overly emotional with your comments dear.[/quote]

Lol. Nothing emotional about it. I just find the school playground stuff which just a few take part in - their attempts to dominate others, their manipulation and twisting of what others write, their lying, their fear of not  being seen as one of the "gang", their abuse of those that are a little different - all detracts from what the board should be about. The abuse of anyone at the club is abhorrent to me - mainly because they can''t answer back, when probably they are doing the best they can. AN will be trying his hardest - and yes he deserves to know that people are displeased with things - but no he doesn''t deserve derision or abuse. The same with Moxey.  Imo he is still trying to find his feet in the job he has - trying to guage where he can best use the authority of his position to the best advantage of the club.   What has he done to deserve abuse?