Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Finger Licking Moxey

Yep, there he was, The Colonel, sitting in his car on Recorder Road, eating his takeaway.

Must make you hungry, selling our defenders.

Interesting Number 9 - I work along that road too. KFC shut a while back?

It looked like KFC, to be honest, I didn''t check if the shop there is open again now, he could have purchased from DFC or one of the others there.

I know I should have got a bit more involved and tasted it but I only had time to ask about Mr Grit, Jez said he checks out you''ll be glad to know.

Filthy dirty merc, 65 plate.

[quote user="Ian"]Interesting Number 9 - I work along that road too. KFC shut a while back?[/quote]

If True Grit was here he''d be telling you "Thats how good Jez is, he can bring a business back to life".

Christ, If Jez is going to DFC for his Chicken things must be a hell of a lot worse than we thought!

@TCCanary :-D

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Obviously not enough scampi at the club.[/quote]

With a miserly 7 pieces of scampi 🍤 there is no way he is going to be eating at the club

I can''t confirm how many chickens he ate, it was a bag rather than a bucket though.

Please don''t ask me about the wet wipes.

We shouldn''t laugh at Number 2''s rather inept postHe was, after all, the only one who stated (a few weeks back) that the binners could be above usAnd he even put a date on that predictionWhich curiously never happened

I''m very sorry about being inept Boggles, and they COULD have moved above us in the league at that time.

Thank goodness they didn''t.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Fat c unt[/quote]

Nice one.   I''ll remember you posted that the next time you decide to try and tell me what to do. Or would you like to apologise for putting that word on here?  

Deary me, that wasn''t actually aimed at anyone on this message board though, was it? Didn''t you specifically call one poster a nonce? And a section of our support numpties? You lost all credibility then, old boy.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Deary me, that wasn''t actually aimed at anyone on this message board though, was it? Didn''t you specifically call one poster a nonce? And a section of our support numpties? You lost all credibility then, old boy.[/quote]But he got your attention with it, he''s tricky like that.Human clickbait.

Yes, I think he was waiting to "get me back" after I''d handed him a bit of stick earlier. Did he mention that I''m telling him what to do? I assume the word "irony" is missing from Cumbrian dictionaries.

I don''t suppose the words play nicelywill have much effect here, will they ?

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Deary me, that wasn''t actually aimed at anyone on this message board though, was it? Didn''t you specifically call one poster a nonce? And a section of our support numpties? You lost all credibility then, old boy.[/quote]Just like to point out double standards when I see them. Condemn one person for doing something (which I explained and apologised for) and then do the same yourself. And Jez Moxey is known to us and is a human being too.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Deary me, that wasn''t actually aimed at anyone on this message board though, was it? Didn''t you specifically call one poster a nonce? And a section of our support numpties? You lost all credibility then, old boy.[/quote]Just like to point out double standards when I see them. Condemn one person for doing something (which I explained and apologised for) and then do the same yourself. And Jez Moxey is known to us and is a human being too.

[/quote]Take your lecture and shove it.