Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Olsson seen at Thorpe Station

carrying a suitcaserather ominous don''t you thinkmore so given that  Mr Moxey was able to ndulge in a takeaway yesterday, rather than a Delia pie for lunch

[quote user="Biggles flies undone"]carrying a suitcaserather ominous don''t you thinkmore so given that  Mr Moxey was able to ndulge in a takeaway yesterday, rather than a Delia pie for lunch[/quote]

Is he moonlighting as a porter?

ahathat could be itif it is the case then it shows just how bad things are at Carrow Road I know that a number of other players work in local factories - putting in a shift

If my experiences of trains to London are anything to go by, he won''t be going anywhere if he tries to leave by Greater Anglia!

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Did the case have wheels and an extendable handle and did he a have a KFC for the journey?

Apples[/quote]I shall have to check with my ''reliable sources'' on that one

Badger wrote the following post at 12/01/2017 10:48 AM:

If my experiences of trains to London are anything to go by, he won''t be going anywhere if he tries to leave by Greater Anglia!

So the cunning plan is exposed. We tell all of our want away players that all is in hand, and they are to report to the Station with a wheeled suitcase and a packed lunch for the journey , and leave the rest to our chums are Greater Anglia.

After a few hours/ days of waiting for the inevitably cancelled train , said player gives up and reports for training.

Brilliant.

"said player gives up and reports for training"perhaps Olsson mistook the word trainingand that was why he was at the station

sky sports are now reporting that Martin Olsson is on his way to Southern Rail to help out with the strike

Can you tell us if it was a suitcase full of money or pies?

Must have been some good deals going down.

No, you have to be called Rodger to be a taxi driver

".... Rodger, pick up at the airport, Rodger"

[quote user="Biggles flies undone"]No, you have to be called Rodger to be a taxi driver

".... Rodger, pick up at the airport, Rodger"[/quote]I thought he was the cabin boy in Captain Pugwash ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Biggles flies undone"]No, you have to be called Rodger to be a taxi driver

".... Rodger, pick up at the airport, Rodger"[/quote]I thought he was the cabin boy in Captain Pugwash ?[/quote]

Wasn''t that Master Bates??

[quote user="Lord Horn again"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Biggles flies undone"]No, you have to be called Rodger to be a taxi driver

".... Rodger, pick up at the airport, Rodger"[/quote]I thought he was the cabin boy in Captain Pugwash ?[/quote]

Wasn''t that Master Bates??[/quote]Not forgetting of course Seaman Staines.

May I remind some that this is a serious thread that raises valid points about our transfer policynot some excuse for elderly gents, who should know better are their age, to post smutty schoolboy jokesOtherwise it appears Mr Olsson missed his train and is still in the city.We he miss the players coach heading north to Rotherham, if so who will play at left back ?Could one of the other players fill in if not ?Is this the chance for Whittaker to again come in from the cold ?

[quote user="Biggles flies undone"]May I remind some that this is a serious thread that raises valid points about our transfer policynot some excuse for elderly gents, who should know better are their age, to post smutty schoolboy jokes

[/quote]Cut us some slack please.......at our age it''s just about the only fun we get [;)]