Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Matt Jarvis

Can''t believe that this guy is injured yet again.Where does he rank in the persistently injured ''Hall of Fame''.Just below James Vaughan I would suggest!No wonder he was thought so highly of by the West Ham fans!

I think he must have enjoyed his previous time off so much he''s deliberately injured himself again.

Apples

Looks as if our medical staff are about as competent as the rest of the board/backroom clowns that represent our Club.How thorough is the medical that we carry out when throwing money at these no shows?

[quote user="morty"]Ah right, now we see the real point of the thread.[:)][/quote]The point of the thread is that whether we are:Arranging pre season friendliesRecruiting Players, Board Members, ManagementUnderstanding/rewarding our fantastic support baseWe are very definitely ''Fourth division''! (this is just further evidence.)

I was never excited about the signing in the first place.

He''s never done much for the cause and now these injuries when he might have been expected to show some worth at Chumps level.

Yet more finances down that drain.

NCFC bleeds money and it hurts.

I just can''t believe we don''t have a ''no hamstring injuries or your money back guarantee'' signing policy in place.

Club''s a joke.

Apples

I like Matt Jarvis. Solid professional. Annoying he''s not going to be another option for us for a bit now!

[quote user="hogesar"]I like Matt Jarvis. Solid professional. Annoying he''s not going to be another option for us for a bit now![/quote]Indeed.And very odd behaviour in people delighting in the fact he is injured.

I''ve not seen anyone delighting in his injury- just questioning why we signed him.

We loaned him, he got injured, we then signed him while he was still injured and he''s not played all season.

All while drawing some serious wages.

[quote user="king canary"]I''ve not seen anyone delighting in his injury- just questioning why we signed him.

We loaned him, he got injured, we then signed him while he was still injured and he''s not played all season.

All while drawing some serious wages.[/quote]I think its fairly obvious some people can''t wait to grab the stick.[:)]

[quote user="king canary"]Well the club does keep handing them out...[/quote]Up to the individual to take them or not.[:)]

Very frustrating for fans and player alike, no reason to doubt he wouldn''t be a good addition to our squad and I hope he comes back from these set backs and can become more of a regular feature but I think it''s a reasonable fear that he may well be injury prone. I wouldn''t be surprised if he left us in the summer.

A fit jarvis in the champs gives us a very good option at no extra cost, so it is sad to see him struggling with another injury that will keep him out for at least 2 weeks.

The same can be said for Thompson.

How can anyone be happy to see sicknote injured again.

It''s no coincidence that my West Spam mate said they were very happy to offload him to us, he had one decent season then indifferent performances thereafter if not on the injury list.

Yes people might have sympathy for him and he might well be a model pro but in four seasons at the Spam he only played 70 odd games and here he''s only played about a dozen or so, really not good value for money.

Yes we can sympathise as it''s not his fault he''s a fragile player like our very own Darren Anderton.

His playing history was there to be seen when the Club signed him . We took him on loan and then signed him with a knee injury 😳 . I could not understand it at the time but at least he was cheap !

Jarvis was a good player but his injury record is why he is here otherwise we could not afford him

BUT it looks like he is one of these players you might get 10 games a season out of now

If his contract was up would you renew ?

Its a NO from me

I have it on good authority that he may actually never walk again and this will be covered up by Moxey with the line that "he''s one or two weeks away from full fitness" every six weeks or so, or until we forget he exists.