Sign in to follow this  
MisterCarrow

Maddison is back

I read tonight''s report and noticed he''d scored. We are a bit light in midfield with Mulumbu away, Dorrans and Thomson injured so he might stay, hope so.

We might be light but Maddison is purely a CAM like Hoolahan, Pritchard, Naismith and Canos. Can''t see him or Canos here at the end of the window unless one of those leaves as there''s just too many fighting for the same position

If the rumours of certain people are true and we''re trying to offload Naismith then I can see Maddison staying. Canos is as good as gone either loan or permanent, I reckon.

Good to see him play and make an impact.

Maddison is one for the long term, and may well head back to Aberdeen depending on who goes and stays

Why oh why is he not staying at Norwich he is young and hungary completely ran the game last night and should be in the first team at Carrow Rd,As said on other threads why is the Scottish idiot who is our manager buying these players and letting other teams benefit from our players

A Coventry fan friend of me says the guy is full of talent, although he did add he needs to toughen up before he plays at a higher level - may be Scottish football is the best place for him short term ?

I do understand people''s frustrations, but as at today, is he really better than Hoolahan, Naismith or Pritchard?

When Wes finally stops being a magician or we sell Naismith, then I get that him and Pritchard and Maddison will be our new ''number 10s'', but he''s definitely one for next season in my view. The club moved quickly to get both of them last summer with an eye on the future. Same can be said for Godfrey and Thompson, and perhaps the new Icelandic player (sorry, can''t remember his name).

[quote user="Woodman"]I do understand people''s frustrations, but as at today, is he really better than Hoolahan, Naismith or Pritchard?

When Wes finally stops being a magician or we sell Naismith, then I get that him and Pritchard and Maddison will be our new ''number 10s'', but he''s definitely one for next season in my view. The club moved quickly to get both of them last summer with an eye on the future. Same can be said for Godfrey and Thompson, and perhaps the new Icelandic player (sorry, can''t remember his name).[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Hucks6"]Why oh why is he not staying at Norwich he is young and hungary completely ran the game last night and should be in the first team at Carrow Rd,As said on other threads why is the Scottish idiot who is our manager buying these players and letting other teams benefit from our players[/quote]If you don''t know the answer to that would it really be worth trying to explain ?

We seem to be building up a squad of youngsters who should romp this league in three years time.

Trouble is we''ll have to sell some of them to pay towards the debt that we will be building up.

Come on AN effect the turn around of all turn arounds. The situation now is remarkably similar to that when you first came.

You''ve done it once you can do it again ... and with a better squad.

"to pay towards the debt that we will be building up.

"and your evidence for this (other than an over imaginative mind)