Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

‘Ludicrous money’ being shelled out in transfer window splurges, warns Norwich City boss Alex Neil

Ooops! Looks like I need to change my name then lol.

That said I don''t slag the club off and do originate from Norwich and have always followed/Supported the club.

[quote user="Dorset Canary"]Ooops! Looks like I need to change my name then lol.

That said I don''t slag the club off and do originate from Norwich and have always followed/Supported the club.[/quote]You''re one of the exceptions[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dorset Canary"]Ooops! Looks like I need to change my name then lol.

That said I don''t slag the club off and do originate from Norwich and have always followed/Supported the club.[/quote]You''re one of the exceptions[;)][/quote]

Thank you lol 😂

And I will be cheering the boys on next week at Soton

[quote user="Dorset Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dorset Canary"]Ooops! Looks like I need to change my name then lol.

That said I don''t slag the club off and do originate from Norwich and have always followed/Supported the club.[/quote]You''re one of the exceptions[;)][/quote]

Thank you lol 😂

And I will be cheering the boys on next week at Soton[/quote]Me too[Y]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Yes we''ve all read those.

Year ending 30th. June.

I was really referring to and money being apportioned for the transfer fund for this season from season ticket sales and parachutes and other prospective sources of income.[/quote]The accounts also show the amount of money we shelled out this summer transfer window, and although one cannot be precise they indicate that we probably spent a couple of million (in essence perhaps whatever we paid for Oliveira) more than we received.

By lowering expectations Neil appears to be trying to cover his own errors. Because of him we''re headed for league one, where the budgets are a good bit smaller of course!