Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

Moxey vs Morty

As our beloved club - that''s OUR club, as in the supporters and fans, not the cook and her cronies, cohorts, lackies, relatives and hangers-on - sinks deeper into the Championship mire to the war cry of "promotion promotion promotion", it wouldn''t surprise me if old Joe Ferrari has got the board posting on here 24/7 to defend their frankly despicable record.

Now then.... to Moxey and Morty.

Both have similar names.

Both have five letters.

Both are relentlessly pro-club.

Both are "away" for weeks at a time.

Has anyone seen these two people in the same place at the same time? I think we should be told.

[quote user="Plastic Nancy"]As our beloved club - that''s OUR club, as in the supporters and fans, not the cook and her cronies, cohorts, lackies, relatives and hangers-on - sinks deeper into the Championship mire to the war cry of "promotion promotion promotion", it wouldn''t surprise me if old Joe Ferrari has got the board posting on here 24/7 to defend their frankly despicable record.

Now then.... to Moxey and Morty.

Both have similar names.

Both have five letters.

Both are relentlessly pro-club.

Both are "away" for weeks at a time.

Has anyone seen these two people in the same place at the same time? I think we should be told.[/quote]is it July already ?my, doesn''t time flyI''ve only just finished the last of our turkey

[quote user="lake district canary"]No, it''s about you and Moxey - and I was bang on topic.

[/quote]You''re an absolute melt, you really are.[:D]

what''s Lakey been issued with ?a new hat I would hopethe one he currently has makes him look like an owl in a bird cage

[quote user="lake district canary"]Lol. Just being an absolute wang, Morty, a big veiny phallus.

[/quote]Fixed it for you.You''re welcome.

Need some new stock phrases buddy.

Check a few other sites so you can come up with something original.

[quote user="The Unsullied "]Morty seems to be some kind of nutter magnet[/quote]Ha, ain''t that the truth[:D]

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Lakey clearly needs a long stretch at the funny farm[/quote]Lol. Maybe, maybe not.  One thing is for certain, though, I stuck to the topic of the thread, which is more than you are doing.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Not a lot of similarity - I have it on good authority that Moxey is a good bit taller than Morty.  Also been told Moxey is fair minded and tolerant.  Kind of says it all.

[/quote]
Everyone is taller than Morty.