Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Incoming players - Rumour mill

I hope we steer clear of Scott Hogan. I just don''t like that type of striker and don''t think he''d fit in here or get much game time.

Omar Bogle would be a good gamble to come and be our third striker letting Morris go on loan again and hopefully allowing us to ship off Lafferty. It would also be nice to see us sign a prospect who isn''t a midfielder for once!

Think we need one back up striker, a left back to replace Brady if he goes and a box to box midfielder like Hourihane to compete with Howson. Ship out some deadwood and one of our big names (Probably Brady) and we''d have done okay.

If I''m being greedy I''d like to see Bennett and/or Turner out the door and another, younger CB to come in and replace them.

Not an incoming rumour, but it''s being reported that Bamford''s season-long loan to Burnley may be cut short. Anyone want him back?Thought so. Almost an RVW-esque fall from future star (after his season at Middlesborough) to now.

You may laugh, but he has a proven record in the Championship...

2 years ago yes, but not any better than what we have now though, & not really got the attributes that we need to improve the squad (pace)

Really can''t see anyone coming in who is going to make a big impact. Out problems have not been a poor squad.

Rumour is club representatives are in France talking to a defender, don''t know how accurate is, time will tell.

Also I believe Watford are in for Hogan (he was mentioned earlier in the thread)

Patrick has a huge amount to offer.

I have great sympathy with him and his difficulties in fitting in with the football environment.

He has made mistakes and could perhaps have compromised more - without changing himself and who he is - though I would argue that his (relative) failure to justify his talent is a salutary example of much of what is wrong with the current English football system and environment.

Patrick Bamford would have been (and may yet be) a great success in another country or - I genuinely hope - with a different British club.

Parma

who is on point for watching flights in and out of Norwich International?

[quote user="ZLF"]who is on point for watching flights in and out of Norwich International?[/quote]Stanley the seagull, who sits on top of the control tower at Norwich International.  Hopefully someone on here speaks seagull.[;)]

If that rumour about a defender from france is true, if i recall we had a young centre back from sochaux come over in the summer. Watched a game. And alex neil said he decided against it so he could sign an attacker as that was priority

[quote user="Lynn Canary"]If that rumour about a defender from france is true, if i recall we had a young centre back from sochaux come over in the summer. Watched a game. And alex neil said he decided against it so he could sign an attacker as that was priority[/quote]

A 6'' 3" 19 year old who had already played 40 games.

Sign that lad and let Turner go if he can find another club.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="ZLF"]who is on point for watching flights in and out of Norwich International?[/quote]Stanley the seagull, who sits on top of the control tower at Norwich International.  Hopefully someone on here speaks seagull.[;)][/quote]would pidgin English help ?

Add this one to the list.

Aston Villa and Norwich City have made approaches for Amiens’ Guessouma Fofana according to a report from French newspaper L’Equipe.

Ah a midfielder, just what we need, will no doubt happen then!

The Football League Paper were reporting last month that we would be battling it out with Fulham in Jan to sign Sergi Enrich who would be allowed to leave for £4m.

I know next to nothing about him or how reliable the FLP is.

Knowing us we''ll spend £30m on 7 midfielders that barely ever play.

We apparently have to sell to buy but now we are compete ting with stoke and villa I don''t think so, both can offer more

TG will let us know I can assure you

If he''s not too busy, he''s off to premier league 2 matches this Friday. The travelodge is booked, he''s gone for the buffet breakfast

A little bit bored for 5 minutes, so I thought I''d bump this, seeing as there has been no activity/rumour for a week, to see if it would act as a lucky rabbits foot, and set off a great chain of signings.

[quote user="RustysRevenge"]The Football League Paper were reporting last month that we would be battling it out with Fulham in Jan to sign Sergi Enrich who would be allowed to leave for £4m.

[/quote]

I thought he was out of contract in the summer.

Two names for possible loans :-Rob Holding from Arsenal - 21 year old centre back, who can also play at left back.Josh Harrop from Man Utd - Utility player who can play attacking mid, or on both wings.The Arsenal lad sounds more like what we''d need.