Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Its snow joke

Snowed under here in the Himalayas..Just me and the Yak for company...Might give it one later.

I''ve had a fire going and enjoyed some smores. Safe for now!

Uts snowing in city at the moment so...

What did snowman one say to snowman two?

Can you smell carrots?

Sorry

Keep these reports coming guys, it''s the only way the Met Office have of knowing what''s actually going on in ''lil ol'' Naarich. The nearest data they routinely collect comes from Marham and Weybourne. I blame Delia and Michael for this; if we weren''t such a rubbish club there''d be someone at the Met Office who was a fan and they''d make sure there was a well-staffed local office like there was back in our glory days. The Stowmarket Two have a lot to answer for IMO.

You aint seen nothing yet. In 1947 for a month I walked over a mile to school thro 8 foot drifts. Never missed a day !!! Still it gives Radio Norfolk something to talk about rather than bashing the NHS. Looks as if it could be a dramatic evening on Look East when our two presenters will coordinate more reporters throughout the area telling us they have seen half an inch. (Supposed not bad in this sort of weather !!!)

Am snowed in at Sweet briar Rd Costa. Supplies should last out until relief column arrives.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Number 9"]Any chance of the game being called off tomorrow?[/quote]Unlikely, the forecast for the North is pretty good for tomorrow.

[/quote]

👍

[quote user="Number 9"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Number 9"]Any chance of the game being called off tomorrow?[/quote]Unlikely, the forecast for the North is pretty good for tomorrow.

[/quote]

👍[/quote]

When I say "good", I may be overstating it a bit, but snow won''t be an issue for the match. Still going to be b***y cold though!

[quote user="Number 9"]The Gulf of Mexico (or wherever it was) seems a long way away now, Morty?[/quote]Indeed, forecast there for this week was sunny and 24 degrees lol.