Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Deja Vu??

Paul Lambert. Arrives at CR with a competitive side and sees off  the manager with a superb performance and showing up the Norwich weaknesses with a first half drubbing.  I was there that day in 2009 and it was historic - and there is a distinct possibility it could happen again......

[quote user="Les"]I thought you said we were going to win the next 6 games?????[/quote]No, I said it was achievable, which is slightly different -  but obviously that has kind of gone out the window now, wouldn''t you say?

The only deja vu I''m experiencing is of yet another LDC bollocks-lined thread.

Only when Lambert shuffles off this mortal coil, are we going be rid of this nonsense alluding to ''The Messiah''s'' return.

A pointless, ill-timed thread.

I wouldn''t say pointless as if as tonight they take the lead, there''s a big contingent of City fans who will let their frustrations known.

Ill timed fixture definitely, poisonous atmosphere, well if Olsson goes, Brady goes and no replacements meaning Whitts at left back again, it could get a little tasty.

I think it could all indeed come to a very sad end next week.

Quite plausible Wolves could take the lead and it result in the home fans singing ''there''s only one Paul Lambert''.

Surely even Delia and the rest of the idiots on the board couldn''t ignore that.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Assume you went today Lakey, seeing as it''s a relatively short trip?[/quote][:D]

There are times Lakey when it is best to say nothing and right now is one of those times. If you posted to have a sensible discussion/debate far too many fans are hurting right now and all todays result will do is divide the fans. You just know who from both sides of the divide will be running around this message board tonight and tomorrow trying to justify their stance one way or the other and it will turn ugly with no winners that is for sure. My suggestion to you is don''t chuck the bait into the water.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Assume you went today Lakey, seeing as it''s a relatively short trip?[/quote][:)]  I wouldn''t call a four hour drive a short trip, which realistically is what it is from here.  And no, I didn''t go - but distance was not the reason. 

[quote user="TIL 1010"]There are times Lakey when it is best to say nothing and right now is one of those times. If you posted to have a sensible discussion/debate far too many fans are hurting right now and all todays result will do is divide the fans. You just know who from both sides of the divide will be running around this message board tonight and tomorrow trying to justify their stance one way or the other and it will turn ugly with no winners that is for sure. My suggestion to you is don''t chuck the bait into the water.[/quote]

Yeah, good point. Should have waited a couple of days.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Most Norwich away fans travel more than 4 hours each away game. Some even do for home games.[/quote]Yes, I know. I said the distance wasn''t the reason I didn''t go.

But Tilly, that''s exactly what the lkikes to do, hence his troll reputation!

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Ron Manager"]But Tilly, that''s exactly what the lkikes to do, hence his troll reputation![/quote]Yawn. Read my reply to Tilly.

[/quote]So take it onboard.Think before you type.

But you couldn''t wait could you? You wanted a reaction which you got. More fool us for obliging!

So you made an OP not wanting a reaction? There''s a first!