Sign in to follow this  
Davo

Line up

So with all our injuries and sending offs, what do you think our line up will be next week?

We are Looking light in midfield and will we see the likes of Turner back V Southampton in the FA Cup? Good opportunity for youth to feature this week, which might not be a bad thing.....can''t be any worst!!

Chin (or chins) up people! Miracles can happen.

Was just thinking this. Only available centre midfield we have Is Tettey and he''s one booking away from a suspension so he can''t play.

Olivera now banned for 3 games so I doubt Jerome will start.

[quote user="Davo"]Forgot to mention - will we see a new person to that line up?[/quote]Ask your self this - if you were a half decent player who wanted a move to a Club with prospects and you were offered a move to NCFC, would you think it was a good career move at this moment in time.

I think we might have to play a back 5 out of necessity, unless captain fantastic gets pushed forward into midfield, as for the cup we could well play a u23/reserve team with maybe a start for Morris unless he suddenly, in desperation, decides lafferty up to the job.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Davo"]Forgot to mention - will we see a new person to that line up?[/quote]Ask your self this - if you were a half decent player who wanted a move to a Club with prospects and you were offered a move to NCFC, would you think it was a good career move at this moment in time.

[/quote]

I can''t see many arriving, especially if they have offers from other champ clubs. I bet Pritchard wishes he never got stuck in traffic now.