Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

It Serves You (or most of you) right!

For your cowtowing slavish support of Delia Smith (who is loyal to those close to her; a dedicated fan and a nice woman) but who needs directing not following.

For sitting on your hands; keeping quiet and being obsequious tolerant. You are the underlying reason things always drag on too long. The Club and BoD have no fear of you because you default to servillity.

Norwich City is NOT Delia''s toy. It will always belong to the people of Norwich and Norfolk. She has become blind to this fact and self interested with all the intransigence of age. But the people do not speak up. They prefer long lingering misery for themselves and the likes of Alex Neil.

I have said it many times before. Norwich City needs maverick to save it from itself but all those have gone and we are a Club of ''Yes men.''

Sacking AN is nowhere near enough but it is the minimum requirement. I suspect this will eventually be all we get.

A part of me wants him to stay and for things to be allowed to fail. It certainly looks too late for the play offs now but thoughts of that with the present shambolic set up are delusional. And meanwhile the sheep turn up and shut up. Serves you right.

[quote user="Number 9"]Seen a clip of the away fans and home fans both shouting at Neil, fantastic.[/quote]

But they were shouting at the wrong person in many respects, its at the very top where the major change needs to take place!

Eccles from Beccles wrote the following post at 26/12/2016 8:06 PM:

Weren''t too many ''Yes'' men in the crowd today.

Did they turn on the owners and board though? For some pathetic reason the smiths are untouchable to most norwich fans

That''s because the away fans are more passionate, less likely to be all from Norfolk, and aren''t going to the football for a day out with the family.

Sadly this is the fact, They have filled the positions of Bowkett and Mcnally with like minded political comrades with no business nouse or understanding of how the real football World works in this century. They should relinquish all operational and business control of the club and that includes the incompetent nephew and bring in professionals to run it, sure they can keep their money in but get the hell out of ANY decision making other than the next weeks menu in the Gunn Club and Strikers. Its time to turn the heat on them v Derby, sure they saved our club from bankrupty and we are truly thankful but the time has come to pass on the batten.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]For your cowtowing slavish support of Delia Smith (who is loyal to those close to her; a dedicated fan and a nice woman) but who needs directing not following.

For sitting on your hands; keeping quiet and being obsequious tolerant. You are the underlying reason things always drag on too long. The Club and BoD have no fear of you because you default to servillity.

Norwich City is NOT Delia''s toy. It will always belong to the people of Norwich and Norfolk. She has become blind to this fact and self interested with all the intransigence of age. But the people do not speak up. They prefer long lingering misery for themselves and the likes of Alex Neil.

I have said it many times before. Norwich City needs maverick to save it from itself but all those have gone and we are a Club of ''Yes men.''

Sacking AN is nowhere near enough but it is the minimum requirement. I suspect this will eventually be all we get.

A part of me wants him to stay and for things to be allowed to fail. It certainly looks too late for the play offs now but thoughts of that with the present shambolic set up are delusional. And meanwhile the sheep turn up and shut up. Serves you right.[/quote]

Can I just ask what you''ve done Rudolph? I know you''ve boycotted for a while, since all that negative football but it seems a bit disingenuous to give it the "Ha!! I was right all along and you should have listened to me..." Etc when your "stance" meant you missed one of the best ever Norwich-supporting days when we won at Wembley.

I don''t remember you posting that "that" served us right? Perhaps you did and I missed it.

Merry Xmas

That''s a fair question Duncan.

I have up my ST for several reasons and did miss out on Wembley where lots of ST holders took along friends and family who had little or never been to Carrow Road. But on the day I was pleased for the fans and often post that I am pleased for home or more typically away fans after a good result.

But fundamentally, what did for me then and since is the deja vu of situations such as the Club now faces where the same errors occurs. We have had so much opportunity to consolidate and build only to throw it away through incompetence. And now we are truly back to the pre McNally and Bowkett club run on hormones instead of football grounded nous.

And if you want an example of the kind of supporter I am referring to then look no further than NO who even now can''t get off the fence he has sat on every time we go through this cycle of incompetence.

There was a lot of conversation as the crowd left the ground today about the role of the happy clappers and the damage over the course of the year they have done to the long term prospects of the club

Can I ask the happy clappers that they really think long and hard before they act or behave and think of the unintended consequences of their actions

K SCOTT

That''s because the away fans are more passionate, less likely to be all from Norfolk, and aren''t going to the football for a day out with the family.

What a load of b****cks, i was there today as usual, with my 13 year old daughter, wife and 70 year old mother in law, met up with another family from Norwich, who we often bump into at games, don''t think have ever met you Mr Scott at an away game ?

[quote user="The Unsullied "]There was a lot of conversation as the crowd left the ground today about the role of the happy clappers and the damage over the course of the year they have done to the long term prospects of the club

Can I ask the happy clappers that they really think long and hard before they act or behave and think of the unintended consequences of their actions[/quote]Are we allowed to cheer if we score a goal, or is any cheering or clapping of the club we support now forbidden if we are to be ''proper'' fans? It''s important that we know so we don''t keep making the same mistakes.

[quote user="Keith Scott"]That''s because the away fans are more passionate, less likely to be all from Norfolk, and aren''t going to the football for a day out with the family.[/quote]

All Delia seems to be doing is having a family day out. She''s got no money and no ideas. She should not be in charge of s football club

It seems that people who have better things to do than go to games and better things to spend their money on than Norwich City can still get on their high horse and criticise those who do both. Rudolph did used to go to games and when he did he behaved exactly the same as the others who went. Me and Rudolph could be a been twins.

As per usual wolf you miss the point not sure if you are thick or a wind up merchant

By all means clap and cheer during the game but afterwards there was no reason what so ever to clap that performance

[quote user="The Unsullied "]Can I ask the happy clappers that they really think long and hard before they act or behave and think of the unintended consequences of their actions[/quote]At least you can only hear us happy clappers.You nappy crappers smell.....

[quote user="The Unsullied "]As per usual wolf you miss the point not sure if you are thick or a wind up merchant

By all means clap and cheer during the game but afterwards there was no reason what so ever to clap that performance[/quote]Says the man with 50 different usernames and no ability to hold a reasoned conversation! [:D]It''s a shame you post like such a retard, because it''s obvious your opinions are actually worth something given the number of games you go to.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="The Unsullied "]As per usual wolf you miss the point not sure if you are thick or a wind up merchant

By all means clap and cheer during the game but afterwards there was no reason what so ever to clap that performance[/quote]Says the man with 50 different usernames and no ability to hold a reasoned conversation! [:D]It''s a shame you post like such a rétárd, because it''s obvious your opinions are actually worth something given the number of games you go to.[/quote]Hmm... can''t call someone a r3tard. Duly noted.

For those of you wondering when the situation with Delia Smith will end take note that the sprightly elderly lady sitting next to her at games is her football mad mother who apparently influenced the purchase of Dean Ashton (she knows her football).

Delia will be sat at games for another 30 years and almost certainly setting the tone off the pitch too.

Happy New Year!

Lol. It''s a shame she didn''t influence the purchase of Ashton 6 months earlier then!

Just bumping this most relevant of threads again. Fully expect a scraped win against Wolves to placate the clueless, placid sheep who fill Carrow Road.

Hopefully Lambert will do us a favour - and motivate a team to hammer us so we can finally get a real manager in.