Sign in to follow this  
morty

Unofficial match thread.

[quote user="paddycanary"]Even though I don''t think it''s fair to directly blame AN for Oliveira''s red, this is truly an appalling result, indicative of the last 12 months. Something is rotten in Carrow Road. I don''t believe AN is the biggest problem but he''ll be the first to carry the can. Change is needed.[/quote][Y]

Doesn''t take a genius to know what Rotherham''s game-plan would be today. Sending off is totally irrelevant. They were undone before that. The players take no notice of anything that their so-called manager says. And why the hell have we got a first team coach who has achieved nothing his whole football life? Sack the lot of them. Irvine record is worse than Neil''s ffs. Give it to Halajko.

Please end this nightmare!

Except it won''t end, he''ll get a result next game and most of you on here will support Neil again!!

This is an absolute joke. A complete and utter mess.

We''re half way through Jan, selling players with no strategy and persisting with a manger who is continualy failing.

What are the board doing? Is it perhaps they know if they sack him and employ a new manager he''ll want funds to spend? Are they going to wait until till February and sack him? Then appoint a short term solution till the summer?

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Highland Canary"]Clap clappy clap.[/quote]No one is clapping, you fúcking moron.[/quote]Yes they were..................Nuff Said complaining about the vultures being out this afternoon for one.  HC not wrong with his post imo .

One step forwards and two back. An early sending off might not have helped, but that doesn''t explain our form overall. To watch Newcastle plough on is just rubbing it in, we have a squad capable of matching there''s.

I''m grateful for Wembley, for a fantastic run at the end in that poor season... but I''m worried now that we will slowly leak our best players away untill eventually if a change of manager is made, all of the quality that should be pushing us on will have left.

I was truly gutted when McNally left, people didn''t like him because he wasn''t very nice.... not very nice got us 3 promotions. Now we seem to have reverted back to doing nothing untill it''s too late. I can''t help but feel that, despite being McNallys man, something would have happened by now as it really is unacceptable.INSTRUCTOR TRAINING

Name: Charlie Birchall Belt Rank: White Belt Time Training: 1 year

Is being a black belt one of your goals:

Yes... if I could get there by the time I''m 35 that would be a huge achievement, but for now just enjoying the journey and not getting to distracted by the ''destination'' is important to me. My other goals include competing in MMA as well as more Gi and No-Gi Jiu jitsu competitions in the future.

Can you attend 4 Sunday classes:

Yes, if I know the dates in advance work have already said they''ll support me by working my rota around it

Can you intern at least once a week as a assistant instructor:

Yes

What do the martial arts provide?

On an individual level it can provide a source of focus and an outlet from normal day to day life in both a physical and mental sense. It can introduce you to a new community and train you to take a problem solving approach to situations both inside and outside the gym. It can also teach humility and patience, especially when first starting out.

What benefits did you gain from the martial arts?

Aside from the physical benefits of regularly training, I think some of the other important things I''ve gained have included feeling part of a community and team that supports each other, whether that be in day to day training and drilling or as far as supporting each other at competitions. It has reaffirmed my believe in being humble and patience as anything truly worth learning takes time and commitment . I also think it has increased my self confidence in day to day life and allowed me to fulfill an ambition and set me on the path to achieving several others.

What makes the martial arts instructor job more important and / or significant than other jobs?

I think the role and positive impact martial arts can have on communities in a wider sense provides the best example of why it is an important job. In a society that seems to have become more fractured, martial arts is fairly unique in being able to bring different people from all walks of life to train together as equals. It also offers escapism and an alternative lifestyle to many who potentially go down the wrong path, and give them focus that they can use in other aspects of their lives. As an instructor you have the opportunity to engage with people in something that could have a life changing impact on them.

What is a role model why are they important?

To me a role model is a person who backs up their beliefs with their actions. Normally they would a person who has a very clear idea of their own identity and that impacts on those around others by the way they carry themselves, both within a group and as an individual.

Describe the qualities you look for in a role model?

I think a positive role model is a person who acts and behaves in a way that others would/should aspire to: In an individual sense they would be punctual and organised, they would be focused and receptive when learning new things, polite and hold themselves to a high set of personal standards. In a wider sense as part of a group they would be a positive influence on other members of their team, they would be supportive in helping others reach their goals knowing when to push people on or give that extra bit of help. Their behaviour would bring out the best in those around them.

What is a leader and why is it important?

A leader is someone who is able to take control of a situation, get their points across in a clear and concise manner. They should be able to work with a team and get the best out that team by understand each of their individual strengths and weaknesses.

Describe the qualities you look for in a leader?

To me being loud and dominating doesn''t necessarily make you a leader. In fact in my opinion it''s the person who is able to calmly make the right decision when in a loud or complex situation that truly shows leadership qualities. Being able to act as a role model with your own behaviour and bring the best out of a team of people are also essential. Communication skills are probably the most key aspect to all the above.

Hahaha and for some reason my iPad has copied and pasted my job application for martial arts course, ironically it talks about leader ship... perhaps I should email it to the club!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Please end this nightmare!

Except it won''t end, he''ll get a result next game and most of you on here will support Neil again!!

This is an absolute joke. A complete and utter mess.

We''re half way through Jan, selling players with no strategy and persisting with a manger who is continualy failing.

What are the board doing?
Is it perhaps they know if they sack him and employ a new manager he''ll want funds to spend? Are they going to wait until till February and sack him? Then appoint a short term solution till the summer?[/quote]She won''t sack him, she likes him, and wants him here for the long haul, she said so hasn''t she?  I also don''t believe she cares too much about what we think, so we''re pi$$ing up the wall.

[quote user="paddycanary"]Even though I don''t think it''s fair to directly blame AN for Oliveira''s red, this is truly an appalling result, indicative of the last 12 months. Something is rotten in Carrow Road. I don''t believe AN is the biggest problem but he''ll be the first to carry the can. Change is needed.[/quote]

Oliveira''s performances in the last few games are the only reason AN has survived this long, now they''ll blame him for putting the nail in the coffin (hopefully).

can u sit down please wrote the following post at 14/01/2017 5:06 PM:

Don''t panic folks. Rickyyyyyy is identifying players as we speak.

Don''t do that Cusdp.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]Let''s see what that grease ball Moxey has to say about this. Neil has to go.[/quote]What''s the betting it would only be another internally sanctioned interview with the press office like the last fiasco.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Jiz

All these clubs who''ve sacked their manager in the last 4 weeks.... including Swansea and hull....none have appointed Rowett...

Why should we?

You really don''t know do you plastic ?[/quote]

I''m sorry who are you?

Just can''t defend AN any longer. He''s had long enough to sign a decent defence and in ways he has improved it with Pinto and Klose, but we still need another decent CB to partner him. Conceding goals like we have for over a year will achieve you nothing.

@AJ

The defence has been rubbish since he arrived. Yet since then he''s signed more goalkeepers or number 10''s on permanent deals than he has done defenders. Madness.

The players are working hard but don''t have the guts for a pitch war. When did we last have a player winning a 50/50?

It''s not enough to move the ball around well or just run around, they have to want to face up to challenges and get that ball first.

They are too long in the tooth to change. The senior players have to go with the manager.

[quote user="ZLF"]The players are working hard but don''t have the guts for a pitch war. When did we last have a player winning a 50/50?

It''s not enough to move the ball around well or just run around, they have to want to face up to challenges and get that ball first.

They are too long in the tooth to change. The senior players have to go with the manager.[/quote]Players are just as much to blame as the manager.I actually feel sorry for the board, there is a big task at hand here, we are paying the price for some poor contract decisions over the last 2 or 3 years, and the squad need some major surgery.Expensive surgery.Its something that will take this window, and the next to sort out, and I''m not sure most fans have the patience for it.Newcastle were lucky, they had the money to be able to have the required clear out in one window, we don''t.