Sign in to follow this  
rich

club links

Just wondered if anyone knew what clubs we had official links with,it seems we have good relations with charlton and spurs,but I don''t believe there is an official arrangement there.anyone know of any teams we''ve allinged with. justmid-week international boredom/curiosity kicking in.

Didn''t we once have a link with Parma a few years ago? I think it was something to do with the youth team or something. Weren''t we supposed to get all sorts of benefits but with nothing actually happening, or is that just my imagination?!

We are aligned with the A-Team but the fa have yet to agree to our proposal of winning games by bringing on a tank made out of a tractor and a couple of bales of hay in the 80th minute

[quote]We are aligned with the A-Team but the fa have yet to agree to our proposal of winning games by bringing on a tank made out of a tractor and a couple of bales of hay in the 80th minute[/quote]

Classic ncfc4prem

I love it when a plan comes together

I think Nigel is trying to link our midfield with our strikers, as too often they link up  better with any old team that they play against.