Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Home game v Wolves?

Nigel, can''t go to the Nelson, rely on the SO to drive and she will have been working all day and will want to get home. Damn would love to meet you in person so we both know who we are.

Wow Nigel, you''ve just posted personal details on a msg board, contrary to the terms and conditions of this board! Guess you best ask for that to be deleted otherwise I will take action. Sometimes its best not to overstretch the rules mate!

Hogesar gets it. The main point being what kind of response might it need to get a message to a completely obstinate board? And f course we all wish we didn''t have to protest.

My post has at least brought some folk together though....the E types!

I''m sure will meet Ron. Not in the Barclay though. My 2 grandsons share that ticket now. My son and daughter share the one beside. Perhaps you know them?

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Which one, the one I spoke to worked on boats?[/quote]Marty Holland who is a bit of a closet Hammers fan. He drinks in The Fat Cat & Canary.

Well that wouldn''t have been as report worthy as the stuff you were posting about Michael a couple of months ago would it?

Perhaps I do. But best not say anything to personal, hey. So just to be clear, you can''t come to the Barclay on Saturday, my son in law (to be) wants to take his brother but was willing to pull rank. If not we could always make it another time. Don''t trust everything you hear, as you say there not always facts

And it didn''t give personal details! Treading a fine line here nigel! Would hate to make this liable.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Nigel, can''t go to the Nelson, rely on the SO to drive and she will have been working all day and will want to get home. Damn would love to meet you in person so we both know who we are.[/quote]Just put an announcement on the big screen.  This playing on screen [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZcqBgCS74[/url]  with rolling text in the foreground of your names, mobile numbers and photographs of you both.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Perhaps I do. But best not say anything to personal, hey. So just to be clear, you can''t come to the Barclay on Saturday, my son in law (to be) wants to take his brother but was willing to pull rank. If not we could always make it another time. Don''t trust everything you hear, as you say there not always facts[/quote]

You can say what you like about me old son. I''m big enough, ugly enough and most definitely fat enough for it not to reduce me to tears. 👍

I can''t come to the Barclay anytime. My ticket there is my grandsons. I suppose I could meet you before you go in. If it''s not raining...

Mind you i get wet anyway☺

Lol,thanks Morty! Ignorance is bliss! Did you ever come in the pub?

Is NN on about when you were being an absolute d1ck about Michael''s dad, knowing full well he had passed away?Was that it?

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Lol,thanks Morty! Ignorance is bliss! Did you ever come in the pub?[/quote]The pub you used to run?

Hi Duncan, do I know you? Your Dad seems to have the low down on me. Were you a customer perhaps, always good to catch up with old friends?

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Wow Nigel, you''ve just posted personal details on a msg board, contrary to the terms and conditions of this board! Guess you best ask for that to be deleted otherwise I will take action. Sometimes its best not to overstretch the rules mate![/quote]What personal details?

Ah you see Morty, that''s where you''ve got half of the story. I didn''t know he was dead and you didn''t see the fb post. I did PM him in any event, still waiting for a reply.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Ah you see Morty, that''s where you''ve got half of the story. I didn''t know he was dead and you didn''t see the fb post. I did PM him in any event, still waiting for a reply.[/quote]I got all the story I needed Tim.

I''m not being funny but I literally dropped it was my birthday on Saturday in the hope I''d get some Lakey style attention but nothing. Literally nothing.

[quote user="hogesar"]I''m not being funny but I literally dropped it was my birthday on Saturday in the hope I''d get some Lakey style attention but nothing. Literally nothing.[/quote][:D][:D][:D]Pop into the Nelson after and I''ll buy you a birthday strawberry daquari.