Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Home game v Wolves?

Is Hoggy old enough to drink?

By the way Hoegsar I think we ran into each on twitter- both got blocked by the same Derby fan...

Your post was Nigel, and asking after ones Father is not personal.

Oh was that you King? Vaguely remember! I''m 25 on Saturday. Is that a milestone? Don''t think it is. Maybe it should be.

[quote user="hogesar"]Yes Morty!![/quote]I hope I haven''t backed myself into a corner here, I don''t even know if the Nelson do cocktails[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ron Manager"]OK Mark.[/quote]Stalker.[/quote]

That genuinely made me Lol!

Yep that was me- only noticed due to your handle.

The way folks on here talk, it sounds like the Nelson has a strict ''no under 50''s'' policy.

Well Morty anything less and you''ll find I''ll be at the Nelson for the next game too, only I''ll be bringing a certain individual from the Lake District with me...

[quote user="hogesar"]Well Morty anything less and you''ll find I''ll be at the Nelson for the next game too, only I''ll be bringing a certain individual from the Lake District with me...[/quote]That would be genuinely hilarious, and I would welcome it!

[quote user="king canary"]Yep that was me- only noticed due to your handle.

The way folks on here talk, it sounds like the Nelson has a strict ''no under 50''s'' policy.[/quote]Nah, all ages in the crowd that go in there.Some of the older ones shuffled up Thorpe road to The Stracey.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 2017-01-14 11:40 PM:

If we are losing 1-0 or 2-1 and the crowd starts singing "There''s only one Paul Lambert" then that is on a par with the Huddersfield and Reading games. Support your club, not do it down!

And yes, that is designed to get a reaction. Perhaps it might make some people might think twice before encouraging the oposition team in a match. Moan, shout, grumble and complain, but please don''t encourage the opposition by chanting for their manager! We still want to win every match!!

You really are a first class dick.should our players rant to be classed as professional, then I very much doubt they will be swayed by whatever the crowd sings. AN needs to know, and so do the board, what supporters feel. I''m sure they have a good idea from the players ineptness to play for their chosen one.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]And Lakey''s made a few appearances.😊[/quote]*Before first checking that I''m not going to be there.[:)]

Well, hopefully see you guys on Saturday then! And if my drink ain''t pink me and Morty are falling out..

[quote user="hogesar"]Well, hopefully see you guys on Saturday then! And if my drink ain''t pink me and Morty are falling out..[/quote]Its fine.Its well known that when I ask someone to meet for a pint, its a euphemism for inviting them for a fight.So we''re all good[Y]

I don''t always agree with him though...

But I like some people that I never agree with!

Gotta go now. See you when the weather breaks.....

God I miss the Lambert days, when the team when out and we genuinely knew we had a chance against all teams, late winners, a team that went out all guns blazing. We''re a shadow of that these days against all teams

One can only suspect that ''there''s only one Paul Lambert'' will be ringing out of every section of the ground except, perhaps, the directors'' box and home dugout. What a fiasco.