Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Home game v Wolves?

[quote user="king canary"]I don''t think its fickle to for people to have changed their opinions on Lambert. Peoples opinions evolve over time- I was pretty pissed at Lambert and the way he left but time is a healer and right now I''d welcome him back with open arms.

In this instance though Lambert is merely a potential conduit for fans to express their frustration with the current manager.[/quote]
OK.
So what''s wrong with "Neil Out"?
Do that at Carrow road for most of the game and I doubt he''ll survive the weekend.
Chanting Paul Lamberts name would be ambiguous.
And being as he''s been back a few times before more than a little tinpot.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]OK, agenda forgotten, so the point you are trying to make is that the fans should not sing Lambert''s name at all during the game?[/quote]
About singing Lambert''s name.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="king canary"]I don''t think its fickle to for people to have changed their opinions on Lambert. Peoples opinions evolve over time- I was pretty pissed at Lambert and the way he left but time is a healer and right now I''d welcome him back with open arms.

In this instance though Lambert is merely a potential conduit for fans to express their frustration with the current manager.[/quote]
OK.
So what''s wrong with "Neil Out"?
Do that at Carrow road for most of the game and I doubt he''ll survive the weekend.
Chanting Paul Lamberts name would be ambiguous.
And being as he''s been back a few times before more than a little tinpot.
[/quote][Y]

I don''t think it''s tinpot.

I remember when the Villa fans did it, last game of the season. He ended up managing them. Don''t see anything ambiguous about it- I think a crowd chanting for the oppositions manager over there own makes a pretty obvious point unless you''re being obtuse.

However I''d be equally happy with ''Neil Out.''

Ah, the question at last! I appreciated Lambert''s tenure here and gave us some bloody good years. Yes, if his name is changed I may well, no, I will join in as a token of appreciation. What will you do Nigel, in your blanket, smile amusedly, join in or boo? Let''s have your answer.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Ah, the question at last! I appreciated Lambert''s tenure here and gave us some bloody good years. Yes, if his name is changed I may well, no, I will join in as a token of appreciation. What will you do Nigel, in your blanket, smile amusedly, join in or boo? Let''s have your answer.[/quote]
Can you see me in my blanket from where you sit Ron?
No I wont be chanting an opposition managers name during the game. Whoever it is.

[quote user="king canary"]I don''t think it''s tinpot.

I remember when the Villa fans did it, last game of the season. He ended up managing them. Don''t see anything ambiguous about it- I think a crowd chanting for the oppositions manager over there own makes a pretty obvious point unless you''re being obtuse.

However I''d be equally happy with ''Neil Out.''[/quote]
So which will you go with Kingo?

''Delia out'' would be much more apt. However the sheep who fill Carrow Road could never bring themselves to turn on the ''saviour''.

I don''t know. Depends what others are chanting and how the game is going. Difficult to get a chant started from the South Stand...

[quote user="king canary"]Why only Delia Keith? Does MWJ get a pass from you?[/quote]
It''s gonna be a long old chant to get it right.
"One Paul Lambert, we want Neil out, we want Delia out, we want MWJ out, we all hate poxy Moxey......
oh and the man from Mulbarton"
[;)]

The season ticket we have is lower Barclay, block e, won''t give the seat number, my soon to be son in law and I have begun attending more regularly than of late, perhaps you could stand up and give us a wave Nigel. BTW, well done for turning this, full marks. Guess you''ll be inviting LDC to sit with you next time he ever comes down! Keep smiling and mind those bannisters!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]The season ticket we have is lower Barclay, block e, won''t give the seat number, my soon to be son in law and I have begun attending more regularly than of late, perhaps you could stand up and give us a wave Nigel. BTW, well done for turning this, full marks. Guess you''ll be inviting LDC to sit with you next time he ever comes down! Keep smiling and mind those bannisters![/quote]
I have a season ticket in Lower Barclay Block E Ron. It''s Row W. Have had it nearly 20 years.

Really, ok you want to make out you have one, will meet you in the entrance to block e Saturday, 2.55pm, could get Marty the steward to show you the way?? Deal?? Don''t let me down now!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Really, ok you want to make out you have one, will meet you in the entrance to block e Saturday, 2.55pm, could get Marty the steward to show you the way?? Deal?? Don''t let me down now![/quote]
When did Marty come back to stewarding Ron?

I didn''t think you sat in the lower Barclay Nutty, I''ve said a few times I sit there and you respond that you sit somewhere else! I can say hi to you if you''re there pre game.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Ron Manager"]The season ticket we have is lower Barclay, block e, won''t give the seat number, my soon to be son in law and I have begun attending more regularly than of late, perhaps you could stand up and give us a wave Nigel. BTW, well done for turning this, full marks. Guess you''ll be inviting LDC to sit with you next time he ever comes down! Keep smiling and mind those bannisters![/quote]
I have a season ticket in Lower Barclay Block E Ron. It''s Row W. Have had it nearly 20 years.
[/quote]All these years and you''ve probably been sitting next to each other all the time!  [Y]

Oh wow, Nigel, you really do have a ticket there! Will definatley say hi on Saturday, honestly! Will be there Inshalla.

I still have the ticket. I still know loads up there. Last time I heard Marty had packed up. Kev is now a section head. Jerry Springer still around?

Definite yes Ron. I''ve met loads from here. I already know you though from the Rosary. There was a few from there in Block E back in the day. You''ll have to come to the Nelson though. It''s been a while since I could go in the Barclay.

Ah your referring to match time posts! Well not always but it helps if you can get the club WiFi password. Is it a yes for Saturday? Don''t go all the time but will be there Saturday, but you know that and the reason why obviously. But hey carry on, I''m here all night, however boring it is, keep smiling!😂

I''m block C row C, just to join in with the crowd.

On another note, my biggest criticism of our board is I don''t think AN deserves what potentially could happen on Saturday, which, on top of everything is actually my birthday! I really enjoyed Wembley etc and whilst he does need to go, having the oppositions managers name sung etc at your own home ground isn''t going to be nice.

It''s soft I know and I understand the argument that the only way the board will act is with this kind of vocal protest but I''d much rather the board acted earlier to avoid all of this rubbish.