Sign in to follow this  
Coq au vin

Clapper Fans

It worked with Hughton... if anyone has access to a clapper fan then at the next home game unleash on AN to show our absolute disapproval with him. It might be then when Delia finally gets the message!

I think I still have mine lol.Not sure I''ll reach the dugout with it though, from the upper Barclay.

If you can fashion it into an ''aeroplane'' you could stand a chance but if it goes wrong you might hit an unsuspecting punter in the eye

[quote user="Morgan"]If you can fashion it into an ''aeroplane'' you could stand a chance but if it goes wrong you might hit an unsuspecting punter in the eye[/quote]Risky indeed.

[quote user="Morgan"]If you can fashion it into an ''aeroplane'' you could stand a chance but if it goes wrong you might hit an unsuspecting punter in the eye[/quote]

Much safer to throw scampi 🍤 you make the same point but take health and safety into consideration

Please would you be more specific, Unsullied.

Do we launch one piece of scampi at a time or all five at once?

Have you found they fly with better trajectory if they are dipped in sauce first?

Much greater effect if they are thrown one at a time, could you imagine the headlines ?

NCFC size matters.... or Delia''s serving up not enough, fans revolt... or Just a load of Cods wallop at Carrow Road!

Don''t throw the scampi. what a waste!|If you do wat to tho please throw it towards block a of the lower barclay. i often get hungry on matchdays!