Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Goals - and incompetent refereeing

fromSky match report........

Norwich''s plight became that much tougher in the 18th minute as Oliveira was dismissed for stupidly hitting out at Millers defender Kirk Broadfoot, with Geoff Eltringham correctly producing the red card.

Cant defend the indefensible ?

[quote user="morty"]Sorry, but that keyboard thing is a blatant lie.[/quote]I''m glad you know so much about where I am and what I am using.. and why

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]fromSky match report........

Norwich''s plight became that much tougher in the 18th minute as Oliveira was dismissed for stupidly hitting out at Millers defender Kirk Broadfoot, with Geoff Eltringham correctly producing the red card.

Cant defend the indefensible ?[/quote]eh ?when and who has tried ?a quote will do

[quote user="Giggles "][quote user="morty"]Sorry, but that keyboard thing is a blatant lie.[/quote]I''m glad you know so much about where I am and what I am using.. and why[/quote]It is though.You increased the text size for some kind of dramatic effect, and you''re now a bit embarrassed because it looked silly.

[quote user="morty"]Sorry, but that keyboard thing is a blatant lie.[/quote]It looks to me as if he has been drowning his sorrows!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Giggles "][quote user="morty"]Sorry, but that keyboard thing is a blatant lie.[/quote]I''m glad you know so much about where I am and what I am using.. and why[/quote]It is though.You increased the text size for some kind of dramatic effect, and you''re now a bit embarrassed because it looked silly.

[/quote]err, yesI was commenting about the subsequent capitals, that''s allthe caps lock gets stuck so if you look back you will notice that most of my sentences do not start with a capital, for that reasonnothing more

[quote user="morty"]Sure[Y][/quote]
If Giggles came in soaking wet and said it was raining, I think you''d have to stick your hand outside to make sure

or if the tv cameras filmed a City match where it was raining you woud disagree with what you were seeing so if you are trying to put up an analogy Ginger then try and make it have some relation to what happenedor did the defender not have his arm around Oliveira''s neck ?or perhaps in your parallel universe Oliveira decided to throw himself to the floor whilst dragged the defender down on top of him

So you''re deliberately starting sentences without a capital letter now, to try and back up your dodgy keyboard nonsense?Despite showing it does work correctly by capitalising Oliviera?Brilliant[:D]

[quote user="morty"]So you''re deliberately starting sentences without a capital letter now, to try and back up your dodgy keyboard nonsense?Despite showing it does work correctly by capitalising Oliviera?Brilliant[:D][/quote]and you wonder why so many on here have this view about youmaybe the change is because I am on a different computerand if you are that obsessed perhaps you could look back at a few previous posts - otherwise I had completely forgotten about itsadly you haven''t

[quote user="Giggles "][quote user="morty"]So you''re deliberately starting sentences without a capital letter now, to try and back up your dodgy keyboard nonsense?Despite showing it does work correctly by capitalising Oliviera?Brilliant[:D][/quote]and you wonder why so many on here have this view about youmaybe the change is because I am on a different computerand if you are that obsessed perhaps you could look back at a few previous posts - otherwise I had completely forgotten about itsadly you haven''t[/quote]I call people out on bull$hit mate.Consider yourself called out.

called out ?I''m still sat here, haven''t heard anyone shouting outsideperhaps you could ring the doorbell instead(there''s a plant pot nearby if you need it to reach the doorbell)

I''m with Giggles.   The whistle blows after the two fall to the ground but before Oliveira strikes out.  The only issue then would be what happened after Oliveira had left the field, which is not shown on highlights.  A free kick to Rotherham where the incident had taken place, or a throw in?  If a free kick to Rotherham it would mean that the ref saw the original tussle between the two players a being a fould by Oliveira - which would be harsh, as the defender is all over him.  If he allowed the game to continue with a throw in, it means he conveniently forgot he had blown up for a foul.  Perhaps some of those who were at the match could clear that up?  Either way, it would have been wrong, but the striking out by Oliveira

changed things. But yes, if the original tussle was a foul worthy of the

ref blowing up for it, it should have gone in our favour - a penalty.