Sign in to follow this  
Yellow and Green

Any chance of a positive outcome?

I don''t usually like to post negative things but a big part of my NCFC-related worries is, like many others, my lack of faith in the board.

The most debated topic at the moment is sacking Alex Neil. In some ways it is admirable that they have given him a chance; that they refuse to sack their manager in this day and age of high management turnovers. They still believe that the manager who took us to Wembley so brilliantly is still there somewhere.

After losing to bottom of the league Rotherham and this terrible run of form, I doubt that there can be too many fans that believe that he can stay in the job any longer. Even when we were winning at the beginning of the season it wasnt convincing. His days are numbered but my worry is that I have little or no faith to hire the correct manager.

Moxey''s track record at Wolves was fairly diabolical and Delia and co, well, they hired Moxey!

With no money in the bank, and even less if we fire AN and give him 2 million for the privilege, the chances of showing any ambition and getting a decent manager, I feel, are minimal.

This season is so important for our football club. If we don''t bounce straight back up, the parachute money will slowly disappear and so will our star players.

Delia and co aren''t very wealthy, even by championship standards, and will likely see us slip into managerial mediocrity if we don''t get it right.

We need(ed) them to be decisive. We need them to be intelligent. We need them to be ambitious.

I''m not sure that they''re any of the above.

Here''s hoping.

We need them to F off and take their Nephew, Moxey and Balls with them!

He should have been sacked ages ago.

I suppose he has to be kept on now because of the cup game.

We are likely to get a tonking by the Saints, so perhaps that will mean they pull the trigger.

Absolutely little chance of that either for as I see it they are on a different planet from the supporters.

they are currently proving what they think of the fans,taking us all for mugs,we gave him a chance last season because he was young ect,but to give him a new contract at the end of the season was unbelievable!!,